We'll Be Each Others Saviour

I need to feel loved, please Andy

I signed multiple shirts,CD's, and bodies. Fans gave me shirts, Hello Kitty stuff, and handmade things. As we got stuff, we handed them to Sammi. Who just threw them in her car. "Hey! Be careful with those," I said with a smile. "Oh, you're just happy because you're getting Hello kitty shit," Sammi said with a laugh. "You know it," i said with a laugh. As I signed more things, people started chanting Andy's name. "Andy! Andy! Andy!," They chanted, fist in the air. "Jinxx, CC, get over here," I shouted. They ran over and me and Jinxx lifted CC on our shoulder. I'll tell you, the dude eats more than any of us, but doesn't weigh a single pound. "Everyone! Everyone!," he yelled. Soon enough, everyone did quiet down. "Andy is with David at the moment. They are having a ...Uh,...personal conversation," He said. Some people nodded their head,but you had those few fans who believed he would fall in love with them that just screamed in anger.
When Andy did come back, there was only about 20 people not heading to their seats. He looked hurt, his makeup was messed up from tears. "Andy, you okay," I said. He just gave me an evil look. "Shut up! Shouldn't you be fucking some Purdy girl," He yelled."First off, I wait till the end of the show, and second off, None of them came," i said with a frown. Jake and CC laughed. "Ha! No waiting on food tonight!," Jake said with a smile. "Woo!," CC shouted. Me and Andy both laughed lightly as they shared a high-five. "Do you wanna talk, Andy," Sammi asked. He nodded shyly and they both walked into the tour bus.
Then, I saw David. "Hey Dumb ass!," I shouted as I ran to him. "What?," He asked irritated. "Why are YOU going around, and hurting MY best friend? YOU didn't deserve him!," I said as I pushed him back. He moved once step. He pushed me back, and I flew a foot away. My back painfully taking the fall. He kicked me painfully. I jumped up, and pushed him into the ground. "Stop it!," Jinxx yelled. Oh, No. He was just too easy now. I punched him in the jaw. He shouted in pain. Andy and Sammi ran out the bus. Andy screamed the whore's name in terror. He looked at Andy and I slapped him so hard his cheek throbbed. "Don't look at him ever again!," I yelled. I jumped up , twirled in the air, and my elbow hit him right in the abdomen. "Ash, stop!," Andy cried. I turned, "Do you want him to go home unharmed. He broke your heart, Andy. It's my job to protect you," I said. He thought, but no answer. I jumped on top of David. Causing him to scream in pain.
He moved his hip and I fell to the ground. He punched my chest. I laughed. Weak. "Get off me, man whore," I yelled. He smiled, and started to rub his ass all over me. He tried to kiss my neck, but I kick him in his neck which caused him to scream in pain. I turned him over, and jammed the spikes on my gloves into his stomach. Blood spilling. I got up, kicked him a little, then he got back up. He picked me up, and threw me down on the pavement. Luckily, My vest had padding. And my back hit just the right spot so that it didn't break. I got back up, and He kicked me in the nuts, painfully. "Oooooh," CC said. Jake winced and Andy and Sammi watched in horror. He pushed me and I was in so much pain that I couldn't react. I tried to kick him, but he had my arms over my head and he had my knees bent beneath me. It hurt so bad. "Now who's winning," He asked. I untangled my wrist from his hand. They went around his waist. "ooh, someone's finally in the mood," He said with a smile. "In your dreams, prick," I said. I tossed him on the ground. "You're not going home without something broken," I said with a laugh. I got on his stomach. Then, I jumped on him. The crack can be heard from a mile away. "Ahh," He screamed. "Ha. Now who's the idiot. Surly not the one on top ya. And surly not the one who loved you for god knows how long," I screamed. I jumped on him like a bed. "This is fun," I said with a laugh. He turned and I landed on the ground again. Jinxx came back with security. they took David away and Jinxx helped me up. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah," I said. "C'mon. It's show time," Jake said.
When we got to the stage, I quickly put on my guitar as the certain went up. Andy came running out and the crowd cheered. "We are Black Veil Brides from Hollywood, California," Andy said. They crowd cheered. But then, we all saw him. Sitting in the front row. Andy looked sad for a moment, but shook it off. We played Sweet blasphemy, Set the world on fire, Rebel Love Song, and The Legacy. When we did The Mortician's daughter and Saviour, Andy looked in tears. When It was break time, everyone turned off their microphones.But me. "Hey Everybody!," I said. Everyone looked strait at me. "Look, this dude in the front row. Yeah, that's David. The boy who took OUR Andy. Made him his, Then broke up with OUR Andy, before the show," I said. I turned and saw BVB watching in shock. "Bitch...Prick...suck a cock ball-sack," You heard from the crowd. "So, What I want, is for all of us to chant 'Fuck You, David' And put fist and middle fingers in the air too," I said. "One, two, three," I shouted. "Fuck You, David! Fuck You, David! Fuck You, David!," We all chanted. It lasted for a good five minutes. David got up, and got hit with drinks and food on his way out. "WOO!," I said, clapping. "Thanks guys," I said with a smile.
When we got back on the bus, Andy cried on the bed-couch-thing. "Andy, you okay?," I asked. It broke my heart to see my best friend so hurt. "Stop acting like you care Ashley! You don't! Both of us know that," Andy yelled. He got up and punched me so hard I feel to the ground. My eyes closed for a second, when I opened them, Andy looked surprised that he did that. "Dude, I'm so Sorr-," I cut him off in the middle of his sentence. "I'm sorry for trying to help out a friend. Next time you date a faggot, and I try to help, remind me about this night. Because I don't care anymore. If you wanna date stupid pucks, and not let your friends feel sorry for you, Then...I'm not your friend," I said. I walked to the bathroom, shut the door, and slid down.
"You'll never be good! I'm your mother! You're stuck here with me!," My mother shouted. "Oh, I will. Watch me leave," I said. It was a younger me. A 18 year old me. Two weeks from going to collage for fashion. My mom had come home with another person who was supposed to replace my farther. They both wanted drugs, and I refused to get it for them that night. We had a big fight, and I left. I started to cry. I felt unwanted, I didn't feel needed. After all, I can't even protect my best friend. I didn't notice how much time flew by intill Andy knocked at the door. "Ash, are you crying," He asked. I sniffled and rubbed the tears off my face. "N-No," I said stubbornly. Sure, that was convincing. I opened the door with a weak smile. "W-What are you talking about A-Andy? A-Ashey Pur-Purdy never cries," By then, my smile was turning into the smile that crying people made. "Guys! We're here," CC yelled. I ran to get my bags, and met them all outside. Thankful I could pass that conversation. "Andy and Ash in one room. CC, Jake, And Jinxx in the other," the driver said. CC and Jake shared a High-five, then we got our keys. Everyone took the elevator, but I took the stairs, I hurriedly placed my stuff on the bed. Knowing Andy would know where I was, I didn't leave a note.
When I got to the bar. A very slutty looking bartender eyed me. "What'll ya have honey," she purred. I smiled, "The strongest Jack Daniel's You got," I said. When I finally got it, I took a huge swing. Delicious. I don;t know what it is, but its good. I put it down and got lost in thought. I didn't even notice when Andy walked in. "Hey, Ash," he said Breaking the silence. I didn't respond for a second. "Hey" I said glumly, not turning to see Him.

"Come on Ash, let's go take a walk around the hotel" He said tugging on my arm. I shrugged my shoulders, still not really answering him.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the bar. I stumbled before finding my footing. I was still thinking about all the terrible things I between me and my mom as we headed out into the cold air. He held my hand tight as we walked under the light of the moon and stars. We were best friends so it wasn't anything weird, but it was....different.I sighed looking up at the moon the light bright, hitting my eyes. The moon, was my only friend as a child. I would have talked to it if Andy wasn't next to me. 'Help me, old friend' I thought in my mind. I still had a little belief in the moon.Maybe it still had a little belief In me. After all, he's never let me down before. If, Of course, It IS a he. I felt so,....sad. Tonight, I don't think I drank for partying ways. I tried to drink this loneliness away. Holding Andy's hand, made me remember how lonely I was. Sure, I had a girl on me every night. But, it was never the same girl. And it wasn't sex with a lover, it was sex with a stranger. "Are you okay Ashley?" he asked breaking the silence for the second time tonight.

"I guess" I said, but I didn't even believe myself, how could he? I sighed again looking off towards the still pool.
"Ashley..." He said, but for some reason, it just made me look at my feet. I didn't deserve the friend that was here with me. I didn't deserve to be in this band. I ran away from everyone. What made me think I would never let this band down? I drew in a sharp breath looking up at the sky, again. It looked so peaceful. It looked...Well, lovely.
"Ashley.."Andy said again. I really needed someone. Andy's unhappy, I'm unhappy. Why don't I make myself happy by making Andy happy? Well, what I'm thinking is a long shot...but, Lets give it a try.
Before he could say anything else, my lips crashed into his as I pushed him up against the pool's gate.

"Ashley..." he said having to push me back.
"What?"
"You don't want to do that"
"Why not? Andy, I'm tired of this empty feeling I don't care if its only for a night, I need to feel loved" I said rested my head in the crook of his neck.
"What are you talking about Ashley, you could get anyone you want" he protested, still shocked at the closeness of us.

My arms snaked around his waist pulling him into me.
"But they don't mean a thing to me, you're my best friend and I want to feel like someone cares for me" I said kissing his neck.
My lips once again were on his sweet innocent ones. He didn't resist, I let my tongue push past his lips and he moaned into the kiss. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest as my hands went around his waist.
"Please Andy, don't think just let me take you to the room" I whispered in his ear.
"Ashley I-"
"No, just let me hold you tonight" my words made his knees weak and he couldn't resist as I pulled him into my arms, leading him back inside the hotel and up to our room.I pushed him down against the bed lifting up his shirt and kissing his exposed stomach. It felt so good, so right to be on top of him and his breathing was getting heavy as my fingers brushed over his member.I climbed onto the bed with him, and he pealed off my vest and threw it on the floor. He looked up at my built stomach and OUTLAW tattoo as his fingers traced it.. He then traced it with his tongue, I moaned loudly as his hand went inside my pants and wrapped itself around my member. He pulled his hand out and sucked on his finger with a moan. He sexily pulled off his tight leather pants, leaving him in only a black, lacy thong. He yanked down my pants. And licked the bulge in my boxers. "Andy," I wined. I've never wined during sex, so he was doing more than perfect. He had his Ipod on a dock and it started playing Fever by Bullet for My Valentine. Oh hell yes...
He tore my pants off (good thing I was gonna throw them away after tonight's show anyway) quickly. His thin hips swayed in a sexy motion to the guitar. Did everything suddenly get hotter in here?He winked at me and seductively licked his lips. Yep. I’m pretty sure tonight’s going to be a good.Andy crawled on me and straddled my lap. His erection pressed onto mine through my boxers, I moaned.“Yes Mr. Purdy?” Andy’s tongue flicked over my earlobe, I moaned as he kissed down my neck his hands were running through my hair.
“I am going to fuck you so damn hard you won’t be able to walk in the morning.” Quietly he chuckled.Standing up I pulled him up with me and then pushed him down so that I was tops. Andy moaned as I kissed down his torso, his moans got louder as I began to lightly bite at his hip bones. I love teasing this boy so much.Moving down lower I bit at the thin strings of his thong that had just become my chew toy. When the silly fabric was gone I continued to tease him as I ran my tongue over his head. Again he moaned loudly as his hands retreaded through my hair and pulled hard. I’ve never given a blow job before…. So god only knows how this is going to go…taking his full length in my mouth I amazingly hadn’t gagged. Maybe this isn’t so hard after all.Bobbing my head up and down Andy began to scream my name and when I swallowed he really pulled my hair hard. A few people have asked my why my hair is long, well its just for this reason, so you have something to hold onto.“Oh Ashley I’m gonna-” Andy came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it, I live by my rule that spitting is quitting, I think that surprised Andy.
Andy then turned us over. He bit at my hipbones making me thrust into nothing with growl. He chuckled quietly. My eyes were closed in want. I felt his lips against mine, they were so soft. I bit at his bottom lip making him moan. He was intoxicating. The strongest drug there was. His kiss was so hot, so intense. I could feel him begging me to take him.I moaned into the kiss as his slightly cold hands touched me there.I didn't even realize he slid my underwear off. He slid down and bit my hipbones again. My hands went in his hair and my eyes closed as my hips thrust into nothing again.I gasped as I felt the warmth of his mouth around me. Just as I had predicted he was amazing at this.He took me in deeper, making me moan again. His mouth was so hot. And that tongue, he drove me crazy with it as he took me back out and let it glide over my slit.Again he took me in swallowing all of me, his throat clenching around me."Ah" I moaned biting my lip as I came into his mouth. Oh god, that was pure amazing. He stood back up licking his lips.Oh, we're not done yet.
He screamed in pain and pleasure as I entered him, the feeling overwhelming. He moved his hips with mine leaving my eyes to roll back in pleasure. "Oh god you're so hot" I moaned into his ear. "Oh God harder" He moaned loudly. We both reached our climax screaming each others names before collapsing beside each other. He smiled at me and intertwined his fingers with mine, snuggling up beside me.

"Thank you" I whispered hugging him close to my naked body.

"I love you" he whispered back. I looked at him, then smiled ".....I love you too. I loved you before you even started dating...well, you know him"
"Really?," He asked with a smile. I nodded.

I watched Andy soundless fall asleep in my arms.
If only I had the braveness to ask him out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finished the story hours ago, but my sister kept erasing it so I kept having to re-write.