We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Friends?

I felt bad for what I had done to Ashley. More than bad actually, I felt completely terrible! How could I have done that to him? He was already so fragile and broken… David never even loved me anyway; he admitted he only dated me for publicity.

Ashley hated me. The man I loved hated me. I knew he thought I was over him, all because he heard me and David having sex, but I spent the whole time pretending it was Ashley.
I could feel the hot tears pricking my eyes; I blinked them away then looked over from my bunk to Ash’s. He looked so… So peaceful. He was smiling slightly; he must’ve been dreaming. I lay there for what seemed like hours, watching him sleep. Some people can only see his imperfections, but to me he has none; he’s perfect.

“Andy…” Ash muttered in his sleep.

My heart pounded in my chest. Was he dreaming about me? Did he still love me, despite what I did?

“God, yes!” He moaned.

I felt my cheeks redden as I realised just what he was dreaming about; but was it with me? I had to know. I climbed out of my bunk and quietly made my way over to his. I leaned forwards, holding my hair from my face and whispered in his ear.

“Oh my God! Ash, I love you!”

“I love you too, Andy baby” he purred.

Unable to contain my happiness, I let out a loud giggle. He did still love me!

“Andy? What are you doing?” Ashley had woken up and he did not seem to be in a good mood.

“Oh, umm, you were talking in your sleep. I thought you might be having a nightmare, but the yells weren’t scared, more… Orgasmic, to be honest.” Not a complete lie.

“Ah… Well, um, how much did you hear?” he asked sheepishly.

“Enough to know who you were dreaming about” I replied, half smiling.

Ash blushed adorably, and then turned his face away. Unable to resist, I turned his face back towards mine then kissed him, trying to show him just how in love with him I was. Ash kissed me back passionately for a couple of seconds, then quickly pushed me away.

“I… I’m sorry, Andy. I can’t. I still love you, but…” he stuttered, tears in his eyes.

It hurt me to see him like this.

“I love you too. Please, Ash, I’m so sorry”

“You do? But, I thought…Andy, I trusted you, and you broke my heart. Now you expect me to take you back?”

“No, I just hoped…”

“What? That I’d suddenly forgive you?!” Ash interrupted. “You really need to learn something, Andrew. Most people find it hard to trust someone who broke their heart. Especially someone who broke it twice” he finished, coldly.

“Well you seemed to have no trouble trusting Marcy again! Don’t think I didn’t see you and
that little slut grinding at the party!” I screamed.

“I was drunk! I was trying to forget about you!” Ashley was furious now.

I felt the warmth of my tears as they slid down my cheek. I didn’t want this

“Ashes, please. Let’s not fight. Can we please be friends?”

“I don’t know… We can try, but it will be hard.” He said softly, brushing my tears away.

Ash pulled me into a hug, I buried my head in his chest, sobbing. Rubbing circles in my back, Ashley held me tighter in his strong arms, trying to comfort me. We sat there for a few minutes until my sobs quietened.

“Come on,” he said, standing up. “Let’s go get some breakfast. I hear there’s a café down the road that does a good fry up!”

“Ash, that sounds perfect right about now” I grinned, drying my eyes.

Helping me up, Ash said “I thought you’d like that idea.”

“Are we gonna bring Destrey?” I asked.

“Nah, he’s probably still asleep. Plus I think we should talk by ourselves for a bit.”

Ash grabbed a pen and some paper then wrote a note for Destrey:

Hey Des,
Me and Andy are going to grab some breakfast. We’ll be back soon, don’t worry. There’s some Lucky Charms in the kitchen somewhere if you get hungry.
Love Daddy xx

He looked so cute when he was concentrating. All I wanted to do was tell him how much I love him but I bit back my words. I knew it would cause problems.

Ashley helped me up, then we walked out of our room, out of the bus and towards the café.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, my name's Roxy.
This is my first time writing a chapter for this story; I hope you like it! :D