We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Don't Blow Your Final Chance

When We all woke up at around three in the morning, We got our hotel room keys, and who we'd be rooming with.As always, it was me and Andy. I felt a twitch in my stomach as he gave me a hateful look. I don't know if he's just grumpy, or we're back at stage one again. I took the stairs, avoiding Jake's looks of worry. Jake, he's the best, but I really don't like sharing thoughts.

I opened the door with my room key. My eyes went wide once the door opened. Someone planned this bullshit. lover's suite, we meet again. Roses everywhere, candles...condoms? Wait what? This was planned. It had to be.

I walked to the bedroom and saw a huge bed. Black silk with red and pink rose petals scattered around it. I walked to the balcony, leaning in the railing as I looked at the full moon. It was begging me to talk to it. I needed someone, and I knew my secret obsession with the moon listening would help.

"Why can't I be happy for long," I asked quietly. "I always fall," I whispered. "Andy wants to be friends, but...I get butterflies when I look at him...and now with the hateful looks he gives me...I know I'm over reacting but it won't go away, you know," I said. Of course he doesn't know, dammit. He's a moon! You, my friend, are talking to a moon. Do you know how mental that is? "I can't hurt myself anymore...," I whispered. "I...I promise I won't love anyone. And if I do, I can no longer make any promises to myself," I said, crossing my heart. Nice, Ash. Promising to the moon.

Andy was sitting on the bed, texting on his phone. "Had fun," he said, sadly. I shook my head, "You don't care," I said before heading to the bar.

I know it's wrong, but I don't let my emotions effect me. I push them away. I drink till I can't even think.

I took a few shots before a slutty looking girl sat next to me, demanding a contest. "Deal," I smirked. You never make a shot contest with the master. After about 12, she quit. "Quitter," I shouted, laughing. She gave me a huge make out scene and a lap-dance before she left. Go Ashley!

I got upstairs, well, stumbled, got ready for bed, and jumped in the bed. I had no idea where Andy was and it made me...anxious. I wanted to look for him immediately. I feel asleep, hearing Andy walk in, kneel next to me, and saying, "I don't hate you,". My eyes were closed, but I wanted to open them and say that I still loved him with all my heart, but friends don't say that to one another.

I woke up the next morning, taking some pain killers before getting out the bed. Andy was asleep, looking scared. I kissed his forehead, smiling softly as he seemed more calm. "I love you...but I'm afraid," I said, looking at his sleeping face before getting dressed.

When Andy woke, we went to the cafeteria with the guys. Once we all sat down, Jake just HAD to get info. "Who is this guy Marcy keeps cheating on you with," He asked, eating his doughnut. I signed, eating some of my cereal before starting, "His name's Kyle. We we're best friends for what seemed like forever. He would always talk about this girl named Marcy and how she seemed to like me, even though I wasn't even in any of her classes. When I got my classes the next year, she was in half my classes. She would always sit in front me which made me go crazy! She had a way of making you feel like her peasant or something," I said, smiling, "She was so sweet and kind when we were little, in till someone said Kyle loved her and she didn't break up with me before going out with him," I said bitterly, taking my last bite of cereal.

We had a photo shot at noon and a concert at 8. "we'll never make it," CC muttered, looking through the window. "We will if you don't break something," I smirked. He just gave me a look before telling me to shut up. "Aww," I cooed as we stopped at a red light, hitting Andy's arm so he'd look, "A puppy!," I smiled. "Ash, no," Jinxx said stubbornly. "Why? It's not like you'll take care of him," I said, sitting back against the car seat. "You have like five," CC shouted. "but...that ones cute," I muttered, pouting like a kid.

We finally got there and took some group shots before taking solos. I just finished mine when Andy called my name. "Yeah?," I asked as I walked in. "Help me," he wined. "Fine. What you need," I asked. He gave me a sarcastic look, "I can't get rid of my sexiness," he laughed. "I know that," I thought in my mind. Those pants were WAY to tight and driving me crazy. "I need you to do my makeup," he smiled. "Okay," I sighed, "Sit." "Thanks, Ash," he said as I opened my make-up set. I shrugged, making his face more pale before telling him to close his eyes. He closed them and I wrote "I love you" before coloring over it. It was still visible. Hopefully he doesn't notice. I hurriedly did the other, letting him open his eyes as I got his lipstick from the counter. His eyes had a sadness in them I've never seen. "Andy, are you okay? I'm always here if you got something to say," I said. He shock his head, "I'm fine,". I put on his lipstick to keep me distracted so I didn't push him against the wall in till he told me.

"Ash and Andy? We need some of you two," the camera man said. We got in place as he explained what he wanted. "Face each other and look into the others eyes," he ordered. We did and I could still see that sadness behind his plastic smile. I could feel the hurt beneath mine, my eyes refusing to plead. "Now...Kiss," he shouted. That, caught me off guard. I heard Jinxx and Jake whispering in shock. "This isn't gonna go well," Jake whispered. Jinxx shook his head in agreement. Andy took that first step, putting his hands in my hair and kissing me. My arms went around his neck as he took me in deeper. I heard gasps from the guys and clicks of the camera, but my mind only focused on Andy's lips on mine again. The felling overwhelming.

As soon as it was over, I ran to the bus and punched the wall in anger. "Ash, what the hell," Andy shouted, looking at my now bloody hand. "What was that?!," I yelled. "What," he said simply. "Th-The Kiss," I shouted, wiping his lipstick of my lips. "It was my way of telling you I don't like this friends thing," He said, bringing me to the couch as he started wrapping my hand in gauze. "I realized that I was wrong. It wasn't your fault at all. You were right to be angry," He said, looking me in the eyes from where he was kneeling. "So you're not upset with me," I asked, surprise in my voice. "No," he said before kissing me again. I kissed back, bit then, I stopped.

"Ash, I know I miss you. I know I'm only making it worse by doing all this but, my point is, I need you to at least think about taking me back," he said seriously. "I...I guess. You do deserve a real reason," I said. He gave me hug before saying thank you, pulling away as the guys came in to go to the concert.