We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Unholy

The concert was absolutely amazing; one of the best so far! The crowd was joining in with the songs and having a complete rave.

When it ended, I was on a high. We walked back to the dressing room to grab a drink before going to the meet-and-greets. Ashley opened the Jack Daniel’s (typical) whilst the rest of us had an energy drink. As we began to walk out of the room Ash grabbed my wrist, holding me
back.

“Ash, what are you doing? Don’t you want to go meet the fans?” I asked, looking down into his
beautiful eyes.

Ash leaned forwards suddenly, his lips crashing into mine. I gasped slightly in surprise before kissing him back passionately; my hands cupping his face, his arms wrapped around the small of my back. After what seemed like hours of pure heaven, Ash pulled back, grinning and breathing heavily.

“Does this mean we’re officially together again, Ashes?” My voice sounded so small, so delicate.

Ash nodded “I love you, Andy. You mean the world to me.”

“Oh yeah?” I giggled, “Well, you mean even more to me.”

“Nu-uh.” Ash laughed.

“Ahuh.”

We would’ve stayed like that for days, playfully bantering, but the guys re-entered the dressing room.

“Come on you guys, we’ve been waiting for ages” CC whined.

“You guys can make out some other time.” Jinxx finished teasingly.

Me and Ash rolled our eyes then followed them out hand in hand.

The fans began to yell as they saw us walk out. A young couple walked up to me and Ash.

“Hey, my name’s Tara; this is my boyfriend, Chris.” The girl said.

Spotting that we were holding hands, Chris asked “Are you guys going out again?”

“Yeah,” Ash said simply.

“Awwww! That is so sweet!” Tara practically squealed as she pulled us into a tight hug “I hope you guys are happy.”

We talked to Tara and Chris for a little while longer before talking to some other fans. I suspected most of the Army knew we were dating again, even though we hadn’t officially announced it.

***

When we finally got back to the hotel the guys decided to get an early night but me and my outlaw went to the bar.

After drinking nearly an entire bottle of Jack Daniels, we stumbled up to our room. We fumbled with the lock; the alcohol had blurred our sight, making it hard to find the keyhole. When we got in, I gasped. I had forgotten we had the lovers’ suite. Rose petals everywhere!

Ash winked at me and licked his lips seductively as he sat on the king sized bed. God, he looked so hot. All I wanted was his body against mine. I turned on the iPod dock (Unholy by KISS) before practically leaping on Ashley.

Idrove my tongue into his perfect little mouth and moaned as he sucked on it. We fell back onto the bed, him underneath me, our hearts pounding. I could feel his erection through his tight leather trousers, rubbing against my leg.

“Fuck me, Ashley Purdy. Fuck me hard.” I whispered in his ear.

“My pleasure.” He purred.

I knew it turned him on when I begged. I pulled off his leather vest, kissing his immaculate torso as I made my way to his trousers. I was just about to undo the clasp when Ash pulled me on top of him, tearing my shirt in the process. He ripped the tear further until my shirt fell off my thin body. I shivered in excitement. Rolling us over, he began to nibble my collarbones; he was teasing me and I loved it.

“Ash!” I gasped as he slid his hand into my boxers, “Oh God!”

Grinning, Ash took off my trousers, quickly followed by his own and began to grind against my leg. I couldn’t wait any longer. I took of his boxers, then began to lick his slit slowly. I made my way down then took his full length in my mouth. Ashley dug his hands into my hair and began to scream my name. I bobbed my head up and down, rotating slightly as I went, my tongue working over every single millimeter. Ash’s breathing got quick and heavy.
I pulled away. Before I could even say his name, my boxers were gone and Ash turned me over. I screamed in pain and pleasure as he entered me. Ash thrusted into me, our bodies slick with sweat, and began to rub my member. I screamed again as he hit my prostate.

“Fuck, yes! Harder Ash!” I moaned.

I managed to flip us over and I began to ride him, swaying my hips to the bass. Pleasure coursed through my body as Ash screamed my name again.

“God damn, Andy! I’m gonna…”

Ash came inside of me, seconds later I did the same. I fell backwards onto the bed, panting heavily. I rolled over to face Ash.

“You’re absolutely gorgeous, Ashes. I love you so damn much.”

“Thank you, you’re absolutely gorgeous too. I can’t describe how much I love you.”

My heart squeezed in my chest as he said those words. He loved me. I still couldn’t believe it. I pulled Ash into my arms and kissed him tenderly. We fell asleep like that, wrapped in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I've had a shit load of homework recently. But it's here now, so I suppose it's all good. :P