We'll Be Each Others Saviour

And I thought they weren't dating anymore

Andy was sitting right next to me on my bed. He was tracing the outline of my OUTLAW tattoo again.Then his lips tenderly touched mine."I love you," Andy whispered happily. I smiled. "I love you too. Oh,so much," I whispered before kissing him again.His hands threaded themselves into mine, and he kissed my cheek. I smiled. "I like this feeling. I haven't felt it in so long. I Love it," I said, looking at the ceiling.

My eyes opened slowly.I could see Andy in the other bed, all by himself. I just wanted to hold him. Let him sleep on my shoulder and have the whole world know he was mine. If he was mine. Oh, what a world that would be.I slowly got up, my hello kitty PJ'S hanging loosely around my waist. I walked to Andy's bed and kissed his forehead. His features changed, but in about 2 minutes, they relaxed. "If only I could hold you tight. If only I had the courage to make you mine, tonight," I whispered. I shook my head, mad that I said that. I walked to the kitchen and started pacing. I don't know why, just thought if I spoke to myself, I could solve this. "Ash, no love. Got it? Listen to yourself. You can't love," I said sternly to myself. "But, you can. Can't you? You could try...one more time," I said softly, "No. I can't. But, I can...Now I'm confused,". I continued to pace, continued to think. "Maybe, if I ask him if we could at least try, then I could decide. No, then he'll think I'm toying with his emotions or something if I decide not to continue dating him. After what I did to him last concert, I don't want to hurt him anymore," I said. Then, the worse thought pooped in my mind, "W-What if he's just acting like his still my friend. I mean, I don't blame him...but, He could just ignore me," I said, "No! I know Andy, he would tell me strait up...right?,". I stopped pacing and just slapped myself in the face. I hit to hard though. "Ah. Kind of deserved that one," I said as I rubbed my cheek. I felt like I was being watched. I looked around, but no one was there. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to get a hot coffee from the cafe. When, I got back, Andy was awake.

"Ash, I want to talk to you," He said. I nodded, "Sure, after I finish my coffee. Might wanna get dressed. We're leaving at 10 and it's already 9," I said. "No, Ash, I need to talk to you now. You can drink the coffee while we talk," He said. "I can't get out of this one, huh?," I asked. He shook his head. Darn. I sat down, and turned a little bit, facing him,"Yes,". "Um, about that girl Marcy," he said. "Andy, can we please not talk about her. I don't wanna think about her," I asked, politely. "I think you should consider dating again," he spoke. I was thinking he meant her. "Look, Andy-," he cut me off. "Look nothing," He yelled. I took a sip of my coffee to stop myself from smacking those beautiful eyes out his head. He's weak, he knows it. I could brake him with one blow. "I'm leaving," I said as I stood up. "Ash, You get your ass back in here," He yelled. I just ignored him and walked outside. The cold air hitting my face. I found a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in my pocket. Andy must've put it in my pants by mistake. "Oh, what the hell," I said. I placed my coffee on the ground and lit one. Then I picked up my coffee once again. I'm not much of a smoker, but I needed something. Plus, the bar doesn't open at 9 in the morning. I felt something else in the pocket. It was a note. "Ashley," In Andy's handwriting was written on the top. I opened it quickly.

I'm really not sure how to say this. It's not like me to be out of words. We've gone through so much. We've always had something special. You can't tell me you don't feel it too. I've wanted to tell you since the day I met you. I was so scared. You make me feel safe.
I love you, -Andy


My heart skipped a beat. I wanted to find him and Jump in his arms. "He'd probably fall," I said with a light laugh. I felt like I was being watched for the second time today. I looked around, but I again I saw no one. I stuffed the note in my boot so no one could take it. I would value it forever. I signed, and continued the cigarette. It made my coffee taste even better. I signed, I had to go back inside. By now, I was shivering. I walked in and walked up the stairs to Andy's and I's room. Then, I saw David and Andy, holding hands by the door. What? How? He lied to me didn't he? Hell yes he did! They kissed and then Andy noticed me. "Ash, It's not what you think! He came and he wouldn't let go of my hands and he wouldn't stop kiss-," I cut him off. "And you just fell in love with him again," I asked, pissed. "I know exactly what happened," I said. I unlocked the door, grabbed my bags, and headed towards the bus. I threw them in my bunk. "Ash, go get Andy," Jake said, "We're leaving,". I nodded and ran up the stairs. "Get your bags, stupid. We're leaving," I commented. David tried to speak, but I gave him an evil look. I walked back down, Andy following. "Ash, let me explain," He said. Now I was stomping down the steps. "I don't need an explanation. This has already happened to me a couple times. The ones I fall in love with always hurt me. It's my fault. I should've kept my distance. I shouldn't have pressured you into sex, I shouldn't have joined the band, I shouldn't have been born. I'm so, very sorry for all I've done," I said, "Have a nice life with David. I wish you both the best," I said with a sigh. I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. I was angry at myself, I was angry and Andy, and I was hurt that this happened to me again.

I got on the bus, and ran to the bathroom to cry. I screamed as loud as I could, looking in the mirror. I didn't care if the guys heard the real me. I needed to make myself feel horrible for what I've done. "You little bitch. Why did you fall in love? Why didn't you just get the drugs for your mother? You wouldn't be here right now. Heck, you wouldn't know Andy. You could be sitting at home, all alone. Maybe you could've worked it out with Marcy. But nooooo! You had to follow a dream that wasn't even yours. You wanted to be a fashion designer. Not a sex addicted signer," I said to myself in disgust. By now, I made myself cry. "You're such a baby. Grow up! Be that tough person you are on stage," I signed to myself. I just sat there and cried. I ran to a bunk, and stuffed my face in the pillow. I hated myself. Oh, so much. "Ash, you okay," Jake asked. I nodded in my pillow. He patted my back and walked out. I was completely alone. I heard mumbling from behind the closed door. Maybe I could eavesdrop.No, that's childish. I hurriedly wiped my face, put on a fake smile, and walked to front of the bus. "Are we going to be passing by Oklahoma," I asked. "Yes, sir," he sad politely. Do you think you could stop by Smith Village," I asked. "Sure," He said. I told him the address, then walked to the couch and sat next to CC. "Guys, we're gonna be stopping in my hometown in about an hour. Please, don't follow me out," I said politely. "why," Jake asked. "I needed to have a...personal conversation with a family member," I explained.

Once we got there, Grandma and Grandpa was on the front porch. I allowed the guys to come down, but I told them not to listen if My grandfather and I left to talk. "Ash, get over here boy," He said with a smile. "Hey, Grandpa," I smiled. We shared a handshake then I gave grandma a quick hug. "Oh, you're as tall as a tower," she said, sweetly. I laughed with a nod, "I guess,". Then, there came my mother, walking down the street. "Ash!" she yelled. Before I had time to run, she had beaten me to the ground. She punched me and slapped me. "You son of a bitch! You leave and you never come back? And then you join a band?! After all I've done for you. I gave you food. You should be grateful. You little puck. You belong in the ground! You should've never been born! If I were you I would get on that bus and never come back! Do you here me?," she yelled. As soon as I could get up, I slowly walked to the bus. "Wait a sec, son," Grandpa said. "You have no right coming here and embarrassing him. You should be the one that should be ashamed. That boy, but up with you with no help for 18 years! The poor boy slept in the yard and drank the rain on sidewalks for water. You didn't give him food! You gave him bones! He was treated like a dog!," he yelled. "I'm so sorry guys. You can head to the venue. Get someone else to take my place," I said calmly. "No," Andy spoke, "We wouldn't leave without you," He said. Just as he did, my mother banged me in the head with a bat. "You mother fucker! Leave! Vanish and never come back," she yelled. My grandmother took her and forced her to go home. I was in tears. "She hates me that much," I asked grandpa. "C'mere boy. Let's have a little talk. Everyone else, you're welcome to go in the living room. Just take the front door," He explained. I waved goodbye, then followed my Grandpa. He lead me to the kitchen. I knew the boys would here us, but it can't get any worse. "Tell me, what's wrong Ash," he said. I stood up and paced again. "Well, I can't stop thinking about how everyone hates me here, I caught the person I told you about do the same exact thing Marcy did to me this morning, and Grandpa,...I've been thinking about...quieting the band and leaving this world," I said. I knew he knew what I meant. He looked shocked. "I know your life's been hard, but you can't let go so easily," he explained. I shrugged, "But Grandpa, I've made a whole different me. I made an act, so to speak. And the guys, they liked my act, they don't like me for who I really am. I'm just as much of a screw up as everyone here thinks," I spoke. The words sunk in and I started to cry. "Look, there's something I want to show you," he said softly. "He dug in his pocket, and got out his wallet. There was a picture of me in it. "Look at you when you were small, do you look happy," He asked. "Yes, sir," I signed. "Were you in a worse situation then this," he asked. I nodded, "Yes sir,". "Very good. I want you to take it with you. Every time you look at it, think about how bad you had it back then. You're pretty strong for someone who went through all that you did," he spoke. "Thanks Grandpa," I smiled as I gave him a tight hug. "Never forget. We love you here," he said. I nodded, "I know," I said with a sniffle. "Do you have a key do mom's house. I know she won't be home. I want to go get some things I left when I ran away," I explained. He nodded and handed me the keys. "Tell grandma I'll see her soon for me," I said with a smile. I put on my fake smile, and looked at the boys. "C'mon. I've got one more place to go," I smiled. We walked out the door, and the guys had to run as fast as they could to keep up with me. We ran across the street, and I could see my old scooter in the front yard. "Hi scooter," I said as I kicked it playfully. This was no longer a fake smile.

I walked up the stairs and the guys followed. "It smells horrible," Jake commented. "Ah, the smell of sex and drugs. How I've missed you," I said with a laugh.When I got to my room, my door was still full of posters. When I opened the door, I smiled. "I'm home my pretties!," I smiled. I grabbed a bag I left and looked for stuff to bring. Jake and CC sat on the bed. Andy was in the computer chair, and Jinxx was on a bean bag. "I like your decoration," Jinxx laughed. I looked at the wall and my name was spray painted all over it. Black against white. "Thanks," I laughed. Then, I found my old album. I brushed the dust off, and looked through it. "Ah, the god ol' days," I smiled before placing it in the bag. "Doesn't sound like you had many," Andy muttered. "Heard that," I said softly. I grabbed my journal, my old camera, and a couple hello kitty things. I sat on my on the wooden toy box in front the TV and looked threw my camera. "Marcy, oh, Marcy...You whore," I said poeticly. The guys all laughed. I turned at them, and they all shut-up. ...Okay then... I then sat on the floor, and went threw my old toys. I soon started to tear up as I found what I was looking for, a broken nutcracker. "You're crying over a nutcracker," Jake laughed. "You don't understand," I muttered as I held it tightly. I'm not putting this in a bag. It's too valuable. "My farther gave this too me before he left," I said softly. Jake apologized and I nodded. I zipped up the bag, and stood. "Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been acting the same lately. I-I promise I'll be my regular self soon," I spoke, "Now c'mon. It's time to go. I don't want anyone else to see me here," I said. I took one last look at my room. "Goodbye, old pal," I whispered as they headed down the stairs. When We got to the end, I heard a bark. I dropped my bag and my nutcracker hit the ground with a thump. "Bites," I yelled as I ran to the backyard. The guys followed. "Daddy missed you so much. I thought you were dead," I laughed as I got on my knees.He jumped excitedly all around me. "Oh, I wish I could take you to home. Killer and Terror would love to see you," I said as he nibbled my thumb. "Aww, he's so cute," CC said as he stepped forward. Bites barked loudly and CC backed away. "warning, he bites," I laughed, "That's why he has the name,". "Maybe we should let him on the bus," Andy asked. I smiled like a 5 year old. "Really? I could take him," I asked. "Well you seem very fond of em'," He said with a shrug. All the guys agreed. "Thanks so much," I yelled. I somehow was able to find his old leash stuck on the tree branch. "How old is he," Jinxx asked. "Well, I got him 2 months before I left this place. So, about 9 years. I'm surprised his still alive after living in this dump. But, he does look a little skinnier than I remember," I said as I attached the chain to his collar. "C'mon boy," I said happily. He's a small dog, a Yorkie like the others, but he's a lot smaller. "Will he still bite us," CC asked. "No, he'll warm up to you. You just gotta give him food," I laughed. We walked back to the bus and I unattached his leash. He used his smell and ran to my bed with a bark. I dropped my bag and my nutcracker in the corner and got him some meat that we kept in the cabinet for some reason. He ate it quickly. "He surely can eat," Andy commented. "If you were that skinny you would eat fast too. Oh wait, you already are," I said with a laugh. Andy laughed, but I could tell he was gonna kill me. He was probably gonna get that stupid boyfriend of his to punch the living shit outta me. "How long do we have to stay on this bus," CC asked. "We have a 35 hour drive, I know that much," I said. He grunted.