Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

One Month Later

Running away is harder than it seems. I mean, it wasn’t that bad actually leaving considering that I wasn’t exactly leaving anyone behind, but the hiding can be difficult at times. There is not a single person left in this word that cares about me, and there was absolutely no way that I would willingly go to that messed up school, so I ran. Those dumb asses have been chasing me for almost a month, and they haven't been even close to catching me! I'm currently hiding out in New York City. I figure the more people there are around me, the harder it will be the catch me.

The people that are looking for me are some of the staff members from Silver Creek Academy for shifters. They say it’s a school, but it’s more like a boot camp. All they do there is train and fight. The people that attend this school are a part one of the shifter clans. I am a jaguar. Out of the three different types of shifters there are, I am the weakest.

Right now, I’m freezing. Ever since I ran, I have only had one pair of clothes. The clothes are currently a red plaid shirt, jeans, dark grey sweatshirt, a black beanie, my favorite pair of vans sneakers, and fingerless gloves with little skulls on the end. There is a small Starbucks at the end of the street and I jog right over to it. I quickly order a coffee and sit at a little table in the back corner. I sip my coffee in complete silence as I watch all of the people around me.
Sitting across from me is a mom with her son. They seemed completely happy. How I envied them. I missed my mom. If she was still around I would have never ran. Un- fortunately, she was…. Taken away from this world and it’s entirely my fault.

I was too focused on my thoughts to even notice the three people standing behind me. Suddenly I feel two sets of arms grab me from either side.

“Munro Skylan?” A woman asks.

“Let me guess,” I began, “Silver Creek Academy?”

The woman’s smile becomes very smug and she said, “Well aren’t you the clever little kitty.” in reference to me being part of the jaguar clan.

“I’m not a kitty.” I snarl.

“Whatever you say kitten.” One of the men holding my arm down says.

“Munro, you have been quite a hassle to us. We have been on your trail for two weeks. If you had just come when your mother wanted to send you, she wouldn’t be dead right now.” The women laughed.

As soon as she said this, tears started to fall.

“Please,” I begged, “please don’t send me there. I don’t want to go.”’

“Well it’s a little too late for pleading. Boys,” she said to the men holding me, “take him to the limo.”

They both nodded and dragged me out of the coffee shop and into a car. I didn’t fight them. I am sick of running and honestly, right now I just want to cry. The two men sat down on either side of me and the woman sat across from me. The limo was soon on its way to the school.

“So,” the woman broke the silence, “Let me introduce myself, I’m Claire, the trainer for the jaguars. Might I say, you look like you need the training quite a bit. Even for a jaguar you look tinny and weak.”

“Psh thank a lot.” I say sarcastically before closing my eyes and taking a much needed rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is Munro! Trust me, Munro's chapters will get better :] Comment and subscribe! Feedback is awesome!

~Shotinthedark705~