Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

When Claire entered my room I immediately jumped into Shayne. What can I say? The bitch scares me. Whenever she is around nothing good happens.

“All of you are wanted in the headmaster’s office,” she said narrowing her eyes, “Oh except for you Landon dear.”

All of my friends looked around with confused expressions on their faces, but they still got up and followed Claire out of the door. Shayne picked me up and started to pull me out the door, but I was pulled back into the room by another hand.

“If my father sent Claire to get you guys and didn’t just call you down through the speaker system than there is something seriously wrong,” Landon said in a worried tone.

I gave him a half smile, “Don’t worry about us Landon, we will be back soon. You can just stay here and wait for us.”

“Maybe I should follow you down. I know some good places to hide so no one sees me.” he scratches the back of his neck.

“No, we’ll be fine,” I assure him. He still looks a bit nervous so I pull him into a small hug. I hear Shayne growl lowly behind me, but I don’t pull away. Landon is my friend and I can hug him if I want to. After a few seconds I let go and walked out of the room with Shayne right beside me. We had to run to catch up with everyone else, but they didn’t seem to notice.

When we entered the large office and stood around as the head master just sat on his ass staring at us. There were a few minutes of uncomfortable silence and it was incredibly scary.

“We have been looking for Shayne for days now.” The head master hissed, “Don’t think we forgot about the incident at the banquet.”

Well we should have known this would come back to hit us.

“And how does this have anything to do with my friends?” Shayne asked.

“It wouldn’t: if they didn’t hide you from us.”

“What?!” Shayne sounded a bit shocked.

“You have been hiding out in the jaguar housing. We looked all over the tigers housing and he was nowhere to be found,” he ranted, “Thankfully your old roommate Tommy helped us find you.”

“That bitch!” I screamed before I covered my mouth with my hands. I got a judgmental stare from the head master, but soon enough he was back to talking.

“Hiding Shayne was a mistake on your parts. You were housing a fugitive.”

“What?” Louis asked, “Does this mean that we are all getting kicked out?”

“Not quite,” a sick smile appeared on Shayne’s fathers face, “you see, your parents had to sign a waiver when they sent you here. All of you belong to us until your parents take you out of the school or until you turn twenty.”

“So what are you going to do with us?” Mitch asked. He was glued to Louis’ side and he looks petrified.

“I’m glad you asked. We will be sending all of you to Silver Creeks reform school, Gem Creek. It is still on the island, but it is much different than it is here.”

I looked around the room and all of my friends looked absolutely horrified. This was the first time I have ever seen them look so scared. This confuses me. Why would they be so scared?

“Claire, call security. Have them bring these hooligans down to Gem Creek. Immediately.” The head master said.

Four huge men stepped into the room and grabbed all of us by the arms. The last thing I heard as they pulled us was Liza.

“FUCK YOU DAD! I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS!”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long since we updated... I have a question... who would be pissed if i decided not to make a sequel? because i may not.... if you guys can give me enough reason to make a sequil i will... but if not than there will only be a few chapters left of this.... sorry again for the lack of updates... Louis' chapter is next comment and subscribe...

Peace, Love, and Unicorns
~Kidsfromyesterday182~