Death by Desire

Welcome to the Slaughterhouse

I don't know how she did it but Pippa had convinced me to throw a party at my house. Lucky for us, my mom had to fly out of town for some kind of school conference. She had complete faith that her saint of a son would keep out of trouble.

I rolled my eyes at the thought. What a load of shit. My mother loved to pretend that we were a perfect family. But even she couldn't hide the cracks. She liked to pretend that my father didn't cheat on her and that I was innocent and wholesome.

"Do you care if I get drunk tonight?" Pippa called from the bathroom that was connected to my room. She was touching up her makeup and taking pictures in the mirror. I didn't answer right away, I was entranced by a guitar solo that was playing over the iHome.

"Why would I care?" I called, getting up from my bed and walking to the bathroom that was littered with feminine beauty products. Pippa looked gorgeous as always as she sat on the bathroom counter, the cold granite was giving her golden thighs goosebumps.

She had caught me staring and smiled devilishly while biting her lip. "Like what you see?" She giggled, turning her charm on full blast. I had seen her do it to countless saps. No way was I gonna be one of them.

I cleared my throat and turned away. "Just hurry and get ready, yeah?" I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and tried to walk away. I say "tried" because long arms wound their way around my waist as I turned. I felt Pippa's tits press against my back. My dick twitched in response, asking me if we were just going to fuck Pippa already.

I thought negatively towards my crotch for the first time in my life.

"I won't tell if you won't." She purred, letting her bronze hand slowly glide towards my zipper. My heart began to beat faster as blood rushed south. But fuck me I couldn't let her do this.

My hand caught hers and brought it up to my stomach where I knew it could do no harm. I turned to face her.

"Pippa, c'mon we'll regret it if we do something." I had to spit out as my body was violently against it.

Her eyes wandered down to my pants and the bulge that was increasing in size.

She looked up at me and fluttered her eyelashes, even pressed those tits of hers onto my body. The bright pink top she wore was cut dangerously low. Pair that with her dark jean skirt and she was just asking to be fucked.

"You're lying, you won't regret me. I know you've been wanting me." Pippa let her lower half grind with mine. A pleasure/pain teased me and eagerly wanted more.

"If we do this, it's just a fuck ok?" I growled, placing my hands on her waist and letting my hands travel up her shirt before I stopped and went south instead. My fingers graced the soft material of her panties. At the touch alone she quivered. I smirked and watched the disappointment on her face as I pulled my hand away.

"You're gonna tease me like that?" she pouted as she crossed her legs a bit.

I raised my eyebrows and allowed my hands to forcefully pull her panties off. "You really underestimate me."

Goosebumps sprang up on her bare flesh.

I wanted to lead her to my bed so I could grab a condom but she had other plans. She dropped down to her knees and began to unzip my zipper. Before I knew it, her hands were wrapped around my most vulnerable part. Her eyes widened a bit as she took me in.

The way she swirled her tongue around me had my knees weak within seconds but I wasn't selfish when it came to sex. Somehow I got myself together and pulled out. Pippa looked at me confused, but when she saw me reach for a condom by my bed she understood why I backed off from her.

"I would have swallowed." she breathed as I rolled the rubber onto myself. Somehow I figured she would but it was still kind of funny to hear.

I made sure my door was locked and led this beautiful and mischievous girl to my bed. She had a sparkle in her eyes that made me think she had been wanting this for a long time.

But I didn't want to think of this as anything more than a fuck. I treated this like any other hook up. I took her shirt off and saw she wasn't even wearing a bra tonight. She moaned as I let myself brush against her and sucked her nipple at the same time.

"Just fuck me." she whimpered.

That was all I was waiting for.

I thrust in and felt the way her nails dug into my back, even with a shirt on I could tell she was digging in hard.

Within minutes she was moaning and screaming that she was going to cum.

The sad thing was, for how hot she was and how amazing her body was…I didn't really get off. I mean I did but I wasn't close to orgasm at all. To help myself I flipped her over so I could fuck her from behind. She yelled out about how great my dick felt.

I began imagining someone else in her place. Someone with midnight black hair. A girl who wouldn't let herself give in to me. I began to imagine that I was having sex with Iris.

As strange as it was I couldn't stop myself. I was getting into it. I fucked Pippa hard as I would if it was Iris. When Pippa quivered from climax, I came so hard I was light-headed.

We were still for a moment, our panting and the music from downstairs was all that was heard.

I pulled out and took the condom off, throwing it to the trash that was right by my bed.

Getting off my bed, I zipped up my pants and walked to my bathroom to fix my ruffled appearance.

I caught Pippa's reflection and saw that she was slightly upset.

"What? It wasn't good?" I asked after fixing my hair. She sat on my bed, naked and pouting. I, being more sarcastic than anything.

"It's not that, it was the best I've ever had. I just thought it would mean something to you." She starred unrelenting at my reflection. I'm sure she was waiting for me to profess my love to her or something.

"I told you this couldn't mean anything." I smoothed out some stray hairs then headed over to my bed. I sat in front of her and appreciated the subtle way her breasts bounced as I sat down. "You're my main girl, you know that." I offered her a small smile.

The tiniest bit of sadness crept into her eyes, within a moment it was gone. "Of course." she beamed.

I couldn't really feed into her crush on me. It was bad enough that I gave her hope by having sex with her. I remembered I was supposed to host a party tonight. "Get dressed, look hot and I'll see you downstairs." I kissed her head and made sure to spray some cologne on before I shut the door to my room.

---

A few hours into the party and still no Iris. As much as I hate to admit it, I was beginning to feel desperate. She had to show, no one ever missed one of my parties. It didn't even matter how last minute they were. People would always show up.

Countless people had walked through my door. It was brutal trying to look through them all. I took possession of a red cup nearby that I had been sipping from rather uncharacteristically. I swished it around. Anxiously, I tapped the bottom of the cup.

"Who are you searching for?" Pippa purred in my ear, taking her spot to my right. I had decided to sit in the second floor den to monitor the party.

I knew if I told the truth, Pippa would be angry and most likely hurt. The last thing I needed was a vengeful teen girl on my ass. As I opened my mouth to answer, I saw her.

Dressed in black from head to toe like usual, but to me she stood apart. So cold and unforgiving in a pit of heat seeking dancers. Were I to go down into the crowd to greet her, I'd have to hurry before I was attacked by girls.

I thrust the red cup into Pippa's hand, not even bothering to look at her reaction.

I hardly had to push and shove people to get to her.

She had her back to me, I let my hands slide into the curve of her waist.

"Dance with me." I smiled into her ear, my voice hard with force. She fought me, straining to pull away. I brought her closer regardless.

"Get your fucking hands off me." she turned to growl. It was actually pretty cute, there was no usual hate in her eyes. There was a familiar heat though, the sexual kind.

However, I realized I was giving her way too much power. I would back off and let her come to me. "Enjoy the night." I let myself smirk, retreating to my spot with Pippa.

The problem is, Pippa wasn't there to greet me.

--

I had had enough of the party when midnight had come along. People were still walking through my front door like the party was for them. I ran up to my room for some quiet. A couple was trying to get it in on my bed. "Get out." I ordered, damn near close to throwing them out all together. They hustled out quick enough. I slammed the door behind them.

Pulling out the phone from my back pocket, I made a quick call to my cousin that just so happened, to love to help me out.

"What's the problem, bud?" a clipped voice answered.

" I need to order a party crasher." I looked around my room and made a mental note to throw out the empty beer cans.

"Yeah ok, but I can't be baling you out all the time. See you soon." he hung up and I knew it would only be a matter of time until I heard the sirens of a cop car.

Heading down to the party, I scanned the crowd again. People were grinding, laughing, drinking and puking. "Live it up, everyone." I muttered ironically. I was going to turn the other way and hang out in my backyard but I felt a hand grab at mine.

"I saw your little girlfriend." Pippa slurred, giggly and full of ironic pep.

My stomach took a nose dive.

"You're drunk." I took a seat on a nicely placed couch, shoving the horny drunks off my arm.

Pippa tried to sit on my lap but I pushed her off, her face fell but she continued to talk about how stupid and slutty she thought Iris was. She couldn't say too much though, it was hard to hear her when somewhere in the house people were cheering like strippers were let in the house. Knowing how my parties usually go that wouldn't surprise me.

Not long after people started screaming, I heard the wail of a police siren. Right on time.

As soon as the party heard the siren they freaked out and scattered like roaches. People shoved me hard, running to escape the party and leave me to deal with whatever consequences. Just looking out at everyone I met eyes with Iris. Only for a moment. It was enough to get my heart racing though. Stupid fucking emotions.

" I kind of told Iris to stay away from you." Pippa rushed out, trying to blend in her confession with the rush of everyone and everything around us.

She had the most terrified look in her eyes like I was about to tear her a new asshole. Unfortunately for her that was exactly what I was going to do.

"You told her WHAT?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.