Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Asshole - Zoey's POV

I shivered violently as I walked the long haul to school, but the exercise could do me good, right? I wiped the tears that formed in my eyes, happy it was raining so you couldn't tell I was upset and had a few tears escape my eyes.

Ryland Peters was my neighbor and I hated him with every ounce of my being. Sure he's hot but he's a complete jerk to everyone and anyone for no reason. Unfortunately I'm forced to act civil with him when our parents get together.

I finally made it to school, I was about five minutes late, but that was nothing new, I never went to homeroom anyway. My frown turned into a small smile when I saw Mark sitting on a bench waiting for me like he did every morning. He stood up and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. "Your freezing and soaking wet..." He frowned. "Why didn't you call me for a ride?" He asked, rubbing my arms to warm me up.

I sighed softly as the bell rang and took Marks hand in my own, we had art together first period, unfortunately Ryland also had this class with us. We walked in and went right to the back table where we always went. I sat on one of the stools and heard a snicker behind me. "Careful not to break that stool Zoey..." Ryland smirked as he sat at the table across from Mark and I. My face burned red and I laid my head on the table. I weigh 120 pounds and I'm five feet four inches tall, I always thought I was at a normal weight for my height, but I guess not. No lunch today, Zoey... I told myself in my head.

Mark frowned deeply and jumped up from his seat going over to Ryland. "Dude, what the hell is your problem? Don't talk to her like that!" He yelled, shoving Ryland off his stool, causing the whole class to 'oooh'.

"Biggest mistake of your life!" Ryland snapped, getting to his feet quickly. He pulled his fist back and punched Mark in the nose, causing a fight to break out between the two.

"That's enough!" Our teacher Mr. Brown scolded the boys, breaking them apart and sending them to the office with referrals.

I sighed and went through the rest of my horrible school day in a blur, without my best friends at my side. Sara Jackson is my other best friend, but her mother is getting remarried in Hawaii, so I was quite literally alone.

By the end of the day, my clothes were somewhat dry, still damp but no longer soaking wet. I walked out to the lobby of the school to see Mark with a light smirk on his face. He pulled into a big hug and lead me out to his car. We didn't talk about the fight, he knew it would only upset me.

Once we got back to my house, we went up to my room to watch movies and just hangout like we always did.

I heard a car door slam and frowned, knowing it was Ryland getting home from school in his million dollar car, he didn't deserve it.

"I hate him!" I exclaimed, climbing onto Mark's lap. I buried my face in his chest as I went on about how much I couldn't stand my neighbor Ryland. "He gets everything he wants just because his parents are rich and own a fancy company..." I seethed. "He thinks just because his parents are my parents' boss that he can treat me like I'm nothing...and he always says I'm fat..." I muttered, jumping up and staring in the full length mirror, poking my flat stomach. "Maybe he's right..." I murmured sadly.

"That guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about!" Mark said, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me onto my bed. I cuddled into his chest and we watched movies for the next few hours. I knew I was supposed to go to some stupid work dinner with my parents tonight, but I knew he would be there, so opted out, pretending to be sick, letting Mark take care of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us a chance?

Comments and subscriptions would be amazing<33