‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Tattoo

Forty five minuets later I saw sitting in a chair with my leg propped up and gang tattooist Ronnie Radke was getting the machine ready.

I was doing my best not to shake but it wasn’t exactly working.

He looked at me and shook his head. "I can’t do this if she can’t sit still."

"We can strap her down." Syn said.

"That might be best."

I let Syn strap me to a gurney, restraints at my waist, wrists, and ankles.

They held me in place, I couldn’t move if I wanted to. Zacky sat by my side and grabbed my hand, The Rev grabbed the other.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I squeezed their hands and closed my eyes as I felt the tattoo begin.

**********************time lapse*****

"All done." Ronnie grinned as he slapped the tattoo.

I yelped and Zacky and The Rev un-bound me.

"Owwww." I said as I sat up.

I looked and there it was. Inside my leg 6 inches above my knee. "Fuck." I cursed as he slapped it again.

"It helps the ink settle." He said.

"And hurts like a bitch."

He smirked and told me how to take care of it and junk.

"Thanks Radke." Synyster handed the man a roll of hundred dollar bills.

"Anytime." He smiled and left.

"Fuck." I stood and my leg stung. Zacky and Matt smirked.

It was late at night, now around 11 probably. "Who wants to carry me to bed?" I put my arms up and let Zacky lift me bridal style.

He’s short but.....well......ripped!

I never really noticed before. Heh.

I waved over his shoulder and blew a kiss back to The Rev who blew me one first. When we made it to my room he set me on the bed. "Ding ding. Bedroom stop." He smirked.

"Why thank you sir." I smiled have him a hug before I let him leave the room. I painfully put on pj’s then lay on top of the covers and fell asleep.

The next morning I got up, damn my leg hurt! I looked at it and saw it was only a little red but ow. I put the A&D on it then went to the kitchen in my PJs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada! My laptop is all fixed!