‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Birthday part 5 - Wow

“Pajama time!” Zacky smiled and went to his dresser, he turned his back to me and stripped, putting on boxers.

I turned my back to him, blushing slightly, and put on a short nightgown, after taking off my jewelery and shoes. I brushed my hair so the hair spray was gone and my hair was free to move again.

“Well come on.” I turned to see my boyfriend already in the bed, the lamps were the only lights on.

He smirked as I approached the bed and slid in, a knot was in my stomach, not a nervous one but an excited one.

I lay on my side to talk to him but he gently pushed me onto my back, with a daring look in his eye. I grinned at him as he climbed over me, sitting on my belly lightly. He bent down and our lips met in a world melting kiss that set me on fire. I rested my hand on the back of his neck as he slowly migrated from my lips to behind my ear. His lips trailed down my throat to my collar bone where he began to suck at the skin. I barely noticed a moan leave my lips, as my back arched. It just felt so good.

I let my head fall to the side to give him easier access as my breathing picked up. He bit at the skin slightly before moving down my collar bone a few inches and sucking on that skin. I felt heat rush uh...downstairs. My hand on the back of his neck gripped his hair with a mind of it's own. I moaned again and clutched his raven hair, wanting him closer.

“Z-Zack...”

“Yes?” He didn't look up at me but he did stop sucking to my dismay.

“A-are you going to make love to me?” I blushed.

“No. I still don't think you're ready, but...I'll do something else.” he murmured.

“If I make you uncomfortable tell me to stop.” he said against my skin.

Hastily, I pushed his face into my neck where he commenced sucking. I moaned again, reveling in the feeling that I've never felt before. I arched my back and put my other hand between his bare shoulder blades trying to pull him closer still.

Zacky took my hand off his back and began to move downward. I sighed and let him, sitting up against the pillows.

He stopped at my pelvis, and slowly took his calloused hand under the gown and up the out side of my thighs, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him touching me.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him, watching as he locked eyes with me and hiked the gown up to my bellybutton.

The air was tense as he gripped the top of my panties, I released a shaky breath and nodded for him to go on.

He pulled them down my legs then completely off, I blushed as he looked at my mound. All bashfulness died when he licked up my slit, I arched my back and gripped his hair.

He smirked and licked up and down, flicking his tongue in and out of my entrance. I gasped and gripped his hair righter, pulling his face closer. When his lips pressed against me, his lip rings were cold and made me vibrate with arousal.

“Z-zack!” I panted as he flicked his tongue. I felt him smile and he then pushed his tongue deeper, parting me with his fingers.

I squirmed trying to get him deeper, my mind melted to nothing and I couldn't think. Only feel.

After maybe twenty minuets I felt a burning ball in my stomach. “Z-zack I...I think I'm gonna....” I panted as he began to suck on my folds.

My hand that was knotted in his hair gripped harder as I unthinkingly closed my thighs around his head, I proceeded to ride his face for a few moments before I let out a loud cry of pleasure. My first organism hit me like a ton of bricks, I collapsed into the bed, shaking slightly and releasing Zack's head.

My head was in the clouds and I felt like nothing could ever bother me. My brain was long gone and I pulled Zack by his hair up to my side and mindlessly licked my juices off his face. He gave me a dirty smirk and pulled me close.

“Zack...I...wow...” I breathed.

That darling, was what an orgasm feels like.”

“I...like it...so much.”

“Everyone does babe. Your welcome.” He kissed my forehead.

I nodded, unable to form more words. He smiled at me and pulled my leg so it was over his hip. He held me until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
They didn't have sex! Surprise!

Is it romantic that Zack wants to be absoloutly sure she's ready? Or is he just stalling?

This is the first sexual thing I've ever writen and I have no experience with anything sexual. I wrote this thinking about other fics I've read where this happens. Just to let you know.

Is it about time he did this to her? After all she did blow him. Do you think Cassidy is ready?

Thoughts?