‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

"When Your Gone"

The next day I sat at the piano after breakfast, and worked on my song for a few hours. I think I have it all worked out.

I composed myself, and began to play.
I B.S ed the beginning to make it sound good. I hope Zack knows that I do love him. He's my world and it hurts so much to know that Gena is just using him for his dick.

Zack and I have been through a lot, the jelly wars, Zack cutting, my crying. We are like every other relationship, ups and downs. But lately I don't see him at all, and I feel like..I'm dying inside. I miss his smile, his laugh, his jokes, how he sucks at Call of Duty, how he makes me feel like the world can kiss my ass because he's at my side.

It hurts. So much.

He means so much to me, more than I could ever dream anyone would. He would brighten my day, and the feeling of waking up in his arms is indescribable.

I sung and played my heart out, tears running down my cheeks.

I felt arms in circle my waist and felt someone rest their head on my back. I almost hoped it was Zack, but of course...it wasn't.

It was Johnny. He let go and I turned around on the bench to face him and launched myself into his chest, holding on to him like a life line as I cried.

I don't care if he's practically a stranger. I need this.

I sobbed loudly into his chest, dampening his shirt with my tears. “It...hurts...” I sobbed.

He kissed my head and rubbed my back. I sniffled and looked up to see Matt sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

I kissed Johnny's cheek and he let go, I walked over to Matt and sat beside him, putting my arms sideways around his waist, he turned to the side and but his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and cried.

“It's not your fault.” I said quietly.

“Yes it is. I didn't think it would be this bad, I didn't think Gena was this evil. I...didn't...think.” His chest rumbled, voice cracking. I never thought I'd see the leader of Avenged Sevenfold this close to tears.

I herd what might have been a sniffle coming from the hall, but I was too busy trying to calm down Matt. I rubbed his back.

-----TIME LAPSE---- 2 months_-

Since then, I'd spent everyday with Syn and spent my nights cuddling with Johnny. Matt and Rev hung out with me a few times also, but Matt has been spending a lot of time alone in his office, well Shadows has. Rev has been sick, but he's better now.

I'm not upset about the whore anymore. I'm starting to get angry. Not at the guys, but at her. Like a few weeks ago:

I was sitting at the table eating pizza, content for the time being. But click click in comes the whore.

I looked up at her and glared.

“Your ACTUALLY eating that? No wonder your such a fat cow! I bet you don't even know what Zack's dick looks like! Ha! It's thick and long...mmm it feels so good!” she bragged.

I clutched one of my hands to a fist, close to tackling that bitch and beating the shit out of her, but instead smirked and took a big bite of my greasy pizza.

She scoffed and strutted away.



Or the day after that.

“Go fucking die you useless bitch! Zack doesn't need you. He has me, and I'm all he'll ever need. Go fuck Johnny, or try. A fat, ugly whore like you couldn't even get him! Why do you even bother breathing you inferior waste of space! A shit bag like you isn't wanted here. No one wants you here, not even Zack. He loves me.” she said, strolling into the living room where Syn and I sat on the couch with his arm around my shoulders.

“Back off okay? Cassidy is wanted here, I want her here, Matt want's here here, It's YOU no one wants. You are nothing but a gold digging whore, you pathetic-” Syn growled only to be cut off.

“Watch it Mr. Gates. You may find yourself wishing you hadn't said that.” she smirked and clicked away.

“She pisses me off so much.” He growled through clenched teeth.

It was then I began to formulate a plan. I'm going to get rid of Gena if it kills her.
♠ ♠ ♠
cue evil smirk. Something snapped in Cassidy, are you glad? Anyone have a guess as to WHAT Cassidy's plan is? Or is there more to Gena's presence than you know?

How said awww for Johnny! He's such a sweetheart! and Matt almost cried! :'(