‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Shoping

“You should get changed, I can see your tattoo.” Johnny told me. I looked down to see he was right. I sighed and went to my room where I changed my whole outfit because...well, I'm not sure why actually.

“Cassidy!” Matt called.

I came down and was automaticly hugged by Sammi then Jinxx.

“Here ya go.” Matt handed me an organized wad of cash and a purse.

“Holy shit Matt. I appreciate it but I'm not going to buy a submarine.” I grinned, holding the money out to him.

“Well...if you decide you want to.” He pecked my cheek and left the room.

I wonder why he's in such a good mood. Ah well.

“Let's go!” Sammi looped our arms, took Jinxx's hand and we left. When we went outside I realized that I havn't been outside in a long time.

How did I never know we were in the woods this whole time? Surrounded by trees, and wild animals. Holy shit.

My mouth dropped and Sammi laughed. “You didn't know?”

“Not a clue.”

Jinxx chuckled and we all got in the jeep parked out front.

Sammi sat in the passengers seat and Jinxx drove. “So, Cassidy, how to the guys treat you?” Sammi asked.

“Fine.” Now at least.

She looked back at me. “You sure? I mean, there are things that went around.”

“Like?” Who the hell was in my business?!

She bit her lip,”Maybe it wasn't true.”

Like what?” I almost growled.

“That they...all of them, they...took advantage of you. Every night, taking turns.”

I looked at my feet. I'd rather not remember that.

“Oh.” I said quietly.

An awkward silence settled over all of us.

“Well, if you ever want to talk; gimmie a call okay?” She said, sounding like the older sister I always wanted.

I nodded.

The rest of the ride to the mall was silent. Jinxx parked and turned to look at me. “While where here, call me Jeremy.”

I nodded understanding that Jinxx was his alias.

We got out and Jin-er Jeremy took Sammi's hand. Sammi then took my hand and we exchanged a smile as we went in.

“Where to?” Sammi asked.

“Spencers!” I grinned. She nodded and we marched threw crowds, narrowly avoiding people. Soon the store came into our view. We all jogged inside, almost all heads turning to look at Sammi. I went to go look at a Gir hoodie and Jeremy put a possessive arm around his...girlfriend? Fiance? Wife? Whatever.

I found my size and folded it over my arm then went around the store grabbing whatever I liked. Normally I'd feel bad spending Matt's money but right now, I'm in shopping mode. And I don't care. Does that make me a bad person? Eh, I'll think about it later.

I feel like someones watching me. Oh well.

I looked over and saw Sammi and Jinxx looking at make up. I joined them, picking out things I liked. An hour later, we paid for our things and left. “Hot Topic!” Sammi sang, tugging Jeremy and I into the store.
The being watched feeling went on as Sammi flitted around the store, shoved things into my hands and pulled me into the changing room.

She quickly took my clothes off and put an outfit on me. I didn't fight her and let her do what ever she wanted. Soon I was pulled out in a mostly black outfit complete with a spikey cuff. Honestly, I felt totally badass.

Jeremy applauded and had me turn around and pose.

“Do you like it?” Sammi asked.

“I feel so badass! Yeah I do!”

She smiled “Back in! Jeremy find more outfits!” she playfully pushed me back in the small-ish room.

Next I came out in a totally different outfit that I loved even more. I voiced this and they both smiled, Jeremy gave a lump of clothes to Sammi who took me back in the room and dressed me again.

Several times I was in and out of the room, but not in the mickey mouse outfit, the shorts showed my tattoo. For an hour this went on. Finally we left with our purchases and Sammi yanked me into Victoria's Secret.

Jeremy waited outside, texting away.

Sammi had me put on a bunch of stuff I wasn't really comfortable with, then had me buy a lot of it. I blushed at the thought of anyone seeing me in this stuff.

:::Jeremy/Jinxx:::

My phone buzzed. The untraceable one. I opened a text from Synyster.

Matt want's to know how it's going. Everything okay?

Yeah, their lingerie shopping right now. I responded.

Ok. ;)

I rolled my eyes and watched Sammi come out with a blushing Cassidy. “Lunch?” I asked. They nodded. It's Sammi's time of the month, when she's hungry, she eats. Like bigfoot. Just don't tell her I think that or she'll go ape shit. God I love her.

I kissed her briefly, still feeling butterfly's in my stomach after all these years.

:::Cassidy::

Their kissing! Thats sweet but now I' m a third wheel. My instincts tingled, telling me something is wrong. I looked over to see the man from the party, Mike Fuentes from Pierce The Veil. His brown eyes are full of desire and lust. He was giving me a look that scared the shit outta me, just like the party.

He looked under his fringe that was held in place my his black beanie.

He began to walk toward me from were he was standing at the fountain. Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh shit! Any predictions? Again I apoligize if anyone objects to Pierce The Veil being a rival, drug gange and if anyone dosn't like Mike being a rapist but its my story. Please, deal with it.

No offence.

9 stars! Thank you guys! I appreciate all the subscriptions and comments and reads!