Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

Movie and a Nose bleed

I woke up at 6am thrown out on my bed. Nadine, Natasha, Lawrence and I decided to meet early that way we can get the early bird special at the movies. I took a shower, got dressed and went down stairs. I felt a little lazy to cook. I popped four pieces of bread in my toaster and when they popped up I spread some Nutella on them. I ate two of the pieces and save the others. I cleaned up the small mess I made and went outside. I walked down to Lawrences house and saw him leaving. I ran to catch up with him and he looked mad.
“What's wrong?” I said
“Because of you I have to watch this stupid movie.” He said
“Why don't you want to see it?”
“It's a chick flick, dude.”
“So. I saw a few chick flicks and they weren't bad.”
“What makes you think that this movie will be any good?”
“I'm not saying it is going to be good. I'm just saying don't judge it until you see it.”
“What ever.”
“You want some toast with Nutella?”
“Sure.”

I handed him the two pieces of toast and he ate them quickly. As I was watching him do this it looked as if he wasn't chewing. However his ate like that for years and has never choked once. Either he is chewing and I just don't notice or something else is helping him. We make it to the movie theater and we see Natasha and Nadine. Nadine runs and jumps at me. I catch her and kiss her lips.

“How are you?” I said
“I'm better now that you're here. How are you” she said
“I was a little tired but seeing you, woke me up.”
“In more ways than one I can tell.”she laughed

I realize that I was having boner. I tried to think of unsexy thoughts but with Nadine being up against me, it was no where easy. She looked down at the bulge in my pants and smiled at me. I smiled back and I put her down.

“Well it's nice to know I turn you on.” She said
“Yeah.” I said shyly
“Come on lets get our tickets.” Said Natasha.
“Okay.” I said

We walked up to the ticket window and Lawrence and I asked for tickets to the movie. The person at the ticket window told us that there were no more seats available for that movie until the next show time. We look at the girls and decide to see another movie instead. We choose to see Prometheus instead. Nadine and Lawrence go get seats for us while Natasha and I went to get snacks and drinks at a liquor store across the street from the theater. Before I left I needed to know Nadine's favorite candy and soda.

“What's your favorite candy?” I said
“Snickers.” she said
“Favorite soda?”
“Either Dr. Pepper or Root Beer.”
“Which one?”
“Surprise me.”
“Okay.”

I kiss her and leave with Natasha to go get some snacks. While crossing the street some guy almost runs us over. I pick up Natasha and place her out of the way quickly. I flip the guy off and he doesn't notice because he is texting. I keep walking with Natasha.

“Are you okay?” I ask
“Yes, I'm fine. Thank you.” She said
“Your welcome.”

We continue walking. When we get to the liquor store I open the door for Natasha. She smiles and walks in. I walk in behind her and look for a Snickers bar. I find the Snickers and I flip a coin to decide between the Dr. Pepper and Root Beer. Heads for Root Beer and Tails for Dr. Pepper. I toss the coin and it lands on tails. I grab a Dr. Pepper and head to the cashier. I pick up a bag of chips while I'm at it. Natasha grabbed some things too. I pay for both of us. We hide the stuff in her purse. Surprisingly it all fit. We walk back to the theater and look for Nadine and Lawrence in the dark room. We find them sitting in the back. We sit next to them and pull out the snacks.

“Which drink did you get?” Said Nadine.
“Dr. Pepper.” I said
“I was hoping you would.”
“I also got us some chips.”
“Which kind?”
“Takis.”
“I never tried them. Are they good?”
“Try them.”

I opened the bag of Takis and she reached her hand in and grabbed one. She tried it and immediately grabbed her drink. I did get Fuego flavored so I understand why. I was laughing a little bit, because I remember the first time I tried hot sauce and had the same facial reaction she did. She put down her soda and gave me a nasty look. I couldn't stop smiling.

“You bastard.” She said
“What?” I said
“Those are too hot.”
“You want another one?”
“Yes.”

The room got dark and the trailers came on. Some of the upcoming movies looked good some I'd rather pass. The movie came on and it started off kind of slow. For a while it was mostly talking and the characters looking around at the cave or whatever they were in. Until finally something interesting happened. I was spooked a little. Nadine grabbed my hand and I laughed. I looked over at Lawrence who was trying to make out with Natasha but she wouldn't let him. She wanted to watch the movie.

Two hours later we come out of the movie theater. It was a good movie a lot of suspense. We wen't to go get Ice Cream from the local parlor. Nadine got a cup of Strawberry ice cream with gummy bears on top. I got a cup with vanilla ice cream and granola on top. Lawrence got vanilla too but no toppings and Natasha got mint with no toppings.

“So is Strawberry your favorite flavor?” I asked Nadine
“Yes it is. Vanilla must be your favorite huh?” She said
“You're the first person to realize that.”
“Oh my gosh. Really?” She said Sarcastically. “That is so amazing, I discovered what flavor Ice cream my boy friend likes.”
“You should report it to the press they would kill for that story.”
“I'll be famous.”
“Yes you will, and I will be there with you.”

We stood up and I kissed her gracefully. As if it were a romantic scene in a movie. After I was done kissing her I felt a little dizzy. I felt myself falling a little bit. Lawrence got up quickly and caught me. My friends looked worried.

“Buddy, what's wrong?” Said Lawrence
“I don't know.” I said
“We should get you too a doctor.”
“Maybe we should.”

Lawrence was helping me walk and I still felt dizzy. Next thing I know my nose started bleeding, and everything around me was getting blurry. Although Lawrence was helping me I felt myself fall out of his grip and I hit the ground, I try getting back up but can't. Laying there I feel helpless and before I pass out I hear Nadine crying.