Scream

Chapter 03

The drive back to my house was very quiet and awkward. And during the whole ride home I couldn't stop thinking about what the cop told me. Maybe he's right maybe Alexander did try and kill me. I mean what boyfriend would be OK with not having sex yet with someone he's been with for a year? I was so deep in thought I didn't know the car had stopped until Alexander snapped his fingers in front of my face. 

"Come on your home," he said before he got out. Sighing I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed out of the car. How could he act like nothing fucking happened to me tonight? 

"How come your taking things so calm? Do you not care that I almost got killed?" i asked once we were inside the house. 

"I'm sure it was just nothing. He probably won't bug you again and I know this so that's why I'm so calm," he said. 

"Really or is it because you don't care about me?" I asked quietly. 

"I do care about you Jeffy! You know this!" he said pulling me in a hug which I did not return. 

"I just think that you would be a little more concerned about me. The whole time you acted like nothing happened and that you didn't give a fuck!" I said pulling out of the hug. 

"Jeff if I didn't give a fuck about you I wouldn't be with you! Come on your just stressed out over what happened tonight," he said. 

"No I'm pissed because my boyfriend could have been the one who could have almost killed me!" I snapped. I hadn't even realized i said that until it came out of my mouth. 

"Why would I want to kill you?" he asked sounding very hurt. 

"Well last time I checked no sex for over a year does a lot of fucked up shit to people! I mean you said yourself you would go nuts if you didn't get laid," I said. 

"Jeff if I honestly wanted to have sex I would've cheated on you and probably never tell you," he said. 

"Look just go. I need to think OK? I just have this bad feeling around you right now so please just get out," I said opening the door for him. 

"Fine. But I don't want you staying here by yourself so go to Adrianna's or something," he said before leaving. 

Maybe that was a good idea. I really shouldn't be alone if that weirdo is still on the lose. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I dialed Adrianna's number. 

"Hello?" she asked when she answered. 

"Hey do you think I could stay the night tonight?" i asked. 

"Yeah what's wrong you sound kinda sad?" she asked sounding concerned. That's Adrianna for you she is a person that has a big ass heart. 

"Look I'll tell you about it when I come over," I said. 

"All right. Bye," she said before hanging up. After that I went upstairs to get some clothes and headed off to my besides house.