Scream

Chapter 04

It was 10;30 at night and Gidget was home alone watching Halloween when her phone rang. She jumped when she heard it ring but picked it up after the third ring. 

"Hello?" she asked when she answered the phone. 

"Hello? Whose this?" a creepy deep voice asked. 

"Uh Gidget. Whose this?" she once again asked. 

"The last person your ever gonna talk to before I kill you!" the voice answered. 

"Ha ha very funny Alexander," she said laughing at her friend. 

"Do I sound like a fucking Alexander to you?" the voice asked in angry tone. 

"Ha OK whatever Alex. You should call Jeffy using this voice. I'm pretty sire you'll freak him out," she said. 

"This isn't Alexander! Now shut up so we can play a little game," the voice said. 

"What kind of game are we talking about now Alex?" she asked wondering around in her kitchen now. 

"Listen to me you little bitch! This isn't fucking Alexander and you better hope you win because if you lose you die!" the voice said getting really pissed off. 

"What are you talking about?" Gidget asked starting to get really scared. 

"You win this game and you'll live but lose and you die. Now first question and this is easy. What's your favorite scary movie Gidget?" the killer asked. 

"How do you know my name?" she asked. 

"Answer the question!" the killer snapped. 

"A Nightmare On Elm Street!" she said quickly hoping to end this "game" soon. 

"Excellent! What's Jason's chose weapon?" the killer asked. 

"It's a machete!" she said. 

"Correct! Name the killer in Friday the 13the," the killer said in a mysterious tone. 

"JASON IT WAS JASON!" she yelled knowing for a fact she got it right. 

"Nope! I'm sorry that is incorrect!" the killer said. 

"No it's Jason! I saw that movie so many fucking times to know that it is Jason!" she yelled getting more pissed off. 

"Really? Because if you did you would know that Ms. Voorhees was the killer in the first movie and Jason didn't show up until the sequel!" the killer yelled back. "But I feel sorry for you so I'll give you another question. Go out on the front porch and tell me if you can see me," the killer said. 

"Your on my front porch?" she asked walking towards the front door of her house. 

"Yes. Can't you see me?" the killer asked. 

"Um no I can't," she said walking out her front door and onto her porch. "Look this was funny Alex but I have to go," she said before she hung up the phone and went back inside. 

Once inside she was attacked by the same man that attacked Jeff the same night. Once the killer had a hold of her he stabbed her right in the chest and let her go. He watched as she crawled near the coffetable where her phone was. Once she had a hold of her phone he stabbed her in the back over and over again. After he did that five times he pulled her up by her hair and slit her throat and threw her on the ground before leaving.