Sequel: Remembering Sunday

I Still Hear the Rain

Times of Desperate Conversation

Alex-

She now lived with the Johnson’s across the street from me. I logged on to AIM and saw Jack online.

Jack69: dude, what happened, you and her?
Me: we just talked
Jack69: about?
Me: nothing
Jack69: did you know she has a secret admirer?
Me: yeah lol its me.
Jack69: is it a joke or are you serious?
Me: dead serious. I really like her

I noticed Brittany was online. My cursor hovered above her name. I clicked on it and typed her a message.

Me: Hey :)

Almost instantly, I received a reply.

BrittanyMichelle: hi
Me: how are you?
BrittanyMichelle: good, the Johnson’s are really nice
Me: wanna go for coffee? Put the past behind us.
BrittanyMichelle: maybe… ;)
Me: come on, don’t make me beg. ;)
BrittanyMichelle: alright be outside in 5

Brittany-

Alex and I decided to put the past behind us and forget about it. I stood out by my car waiting for him. Five minutes passed. Then ten minutes passed. Just as I was about to give up, I saw him run out of the house.

“Hey sorry, my mom made me do the dishes.” He zipped his jacket.

“It’s okay, let’s go. It’s freezing.” I giggled. I put the key in the ignition. As I backed out of the driveway, a car sped up behind me causing me to slam on the breaks. “Mother fucking shit!” I took a few deep breaths before backing out again. Once we were on the road, I turned the radio on.

“Ugh, shit sucks.” We said in unison causing us to laugh at the situation.

“I think I have CD’s in the console.” I said as I came to a stop.

“You like Blink?” He asked as he held up the CD’s. “And New Found Glory?”

“I love them.” I chuckled lightly.

“I heard you have a secret admirer.” He smiled. “Jack told me.”

“Oh. Yeah, I guess. I don’t know what guy would like me.” I sighed.

“I can name one guy.” He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
The comments are coming :) but i just have one thing to say @Jonathan Cook aka Sevie is one of the best people i know and an AMAZING writer. soo please once you read this go check her stuff out! do it. dooo it!
thanks!
xxxBrittany