Sequel: Remembering Sunday

I Still Hear the Rain

I Ditched the Car

Brittany-

Everyone cheered as they made their way onto the stage. The night came to an end. There was no Alex in sight. I stood outside in the freezing cold as I waited for any sign of Alex. Five minutes passed. Then ten minutes. Then nearly a half hour passed. Alex stood me up. I couldn’t believe him. I walked inside the hotel. I asked the person at the front desk what room he was in and that I didn’t have the key, he did. They gave me the other room key card. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button to go up. Once I reached the eleventh floor, I looked at the room numbers. Here we go, 1115. I went to go swipe the card when I heard voices.

“Alex…” A female voice moaned. This couldn’t be happening. I ran back to the elevator. I called Rian.

“Rian, he- he told me that he loved me and he’s in there fucking Lisa.” I sobbed.

“Okay, hold on. I’m on my way.” Within fifteen minutes he met me outside. I ran right into my best friend’s arms.

“Do you still have the key card?” He asked. I could hear the anger in his voice. I nodded and handed it to him.

Rian-

Un-fucking-believable. He tells her that he loves her and is in love with her. He told her that he doesn’t care that she has a child that he loves the two of them with all he has. Then he goes and has sex with someone else. I seriously could not believe him right now. He was a complete asshole. I reached the room and swiped the card. Carefully, I opened the door not making and sounds.

“Oh, Alex!” She screamed.

“Brittany!” He moaned. They both stopped.

“Who’s Brittany?”

“Shit fuck. Lisa, baby I’m so sorry…”

“You’re not fucking sorry.” I yelled scaring the two. “If you were, you would never have done this Alex. You told Brittany how you really felt tonight. Then you told her it would be you and her all night. Meanwhile, while she’s down in the lobby sobbing hysterically, you’re in here fucking this fucking tramp, whore, bitch whatever the fuck you want to call her. But you know what Alex, you never fucking cared about Brittany not once! Now you try to apologize to her.”

Alex-

I called Lisa, Brittany. I got up immediately after Rian left. I threw my clothes back on and ran like hell down to the lobby before they could leave. Once I reached the lobby I saw Rian, Jack and Zack standing there with Brittany. The look on her face nearly killed me. I broke her heart. I couldn’t believe I fucked up this much. i sighed as they walked out the doors. All three of my friends glaring at me. I knew the next time I saw them I was in for it. I know I’m a bad person for that. I ditched her for some sleazy slut. I sighed as I went back to the room to collect the rest of my things. I wasn’t staying here tonight. My house wasn’t too far from the hotel. I dreadfully made my way home to see everyone sitting outside with Brittany. I avoided their line of view by sneaking in through the back. I never got to play “Jasey Rae” for her. I probably never will. Something about tonight made me lose faith in ever finding that special someone, that person you know you want to spend the rest of your life with. I knew it was Brittany, for me. But now, that was never going to happen. For the first time, I actually cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jonathan Cook is fucking awesome! you needa go read her stuff too! i said so. and this chapter is just for you wifey!
love your wife.
xxxxBrittany