Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 1

I wake to the smell of bacon. Hayley must be up. I throw the duvet from my body and pull on some clean boxers. I notice the room is free of clutter. Hayley must have picked up the clothes from last night. I sigh at the thought of the night before. It was great I have to admit but I can't help feeling there is something missing. Well Hayley isn't the only girl I've slept with and every single girl I've done it with has never felt any different. Always that same feeling that something isn't there.

I push the thought to the back of ny mind and go downstairs. Hayley is in the kitchen making breakfast and she hasn't noticed me standing at the door yet. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. This makes her jump slightly. I tenderly kiss her neck.
"Morning" she says tilting her head to give me more room to kiss her.
"Morning" I reply in between kisses. She turns the bacon over to cook the other side.
"Someone's in a good mood or he's just wanting some extra bacon" she says
"I'm always in a good mood but extra bacon would put me in an even better mood." I joke.
Hayley moves away to get some plates and I go over to the dining table. I run my hand through my faded red hair. Which reminds me I need to re-dye it. I desperately need a cigarette but Hayley doesn't like me smoking in the house so I may aswell wait until after breakfast. Hayley is still at the cooker. She is wearing black skinny jeans and a very very tight white top.
"You look...nice" I say when she catches me staring
"What you really mean Gerard is 'Hayley you look very sexy' but since your brain possesses no dirty or sexual thoughts at all you couldn't say that. " She replies sarcastically
"Of course I have sexual thoughts" I say
"Like what?" She replies bringing the bacon rolls with her and sitting them on the table.
"Like right now I could totally rip that top off you" I say grabbing her and making her sit on my lap. I actually have no intention of ripping the top off her I just wanted her to feel sexy. She's very self concious as her last relationship was an abusive one. Its only in the last few months she has actually felt good about herself. I turn her head and kiss her lips slowly, her tounge touches mine. I move my hands to her hair and play with it between my fingers. She wraps her arms around my neck and strokes the back of it. Kissing Hayley has always felt good but just like sex there is also something missing. Our lips part and we look at each other fondly. She's such a beautiful woman and even though I feel something missing I think I love her. I also have a theory about the missing thing. I've thought about this long and hard all the women I have ever been with have only been girlfriends but what if I where to marry Hayley. I think that's what's missing if I marry her then that might fill the hole.
"What are you thinking about Gee?" Hayley asks running her hand through my hair.
"Nothing. We better eat. Our bacon will get cold" I say tucking her hair behind her ear. I know she likes me doing this as she always blushes when I do it. At that she stands up and sits down on the seat next to me and we both eat our bacon.
*********************************
Right now I'm outside smoking. I take a long desperate drag before dropping it and stepping on the remains. The only downside of being with Hayley (apart from the missing feeling) is that she cares too much about our health. Mines especially. After months of nagging and sneaky smoking she managed to cut me down to 5 cigarettes a day. Which to be honest was really tough to begin with but now its ok...sorta... Sometimes if I'm stressed I will smoke more but Hayley understands. Soon though she hopes I'll quit. I can't see that happening. I get disturbed from my thoughts by my moblie ringing, I struggle to get it out of my tight pocket but eventually it comes out. I look at the caller ID and it turns out to be Mikey.
"Hi Mikey" I say cheerfully
"Alright Gerard listen I'm having a party tonight you wanna come?" He asks excitedly
"Sure why not" I reply
"Cool be here by 7:00 ok?" He says
"Ok bye" I say
"Bye" he says and hangs up.
I put my phone back in my pocket and head inside. I go upstairs to look for Hayley but she isn't there.
"Hayley" I shout
"I'm in the wardrobe" she shouts back. I go back into our bedroom and walk into the walkin wardrobe. Hayley is searching high and low for something.
"Gee have you seen my red skinny jeans I can't seem to find them." She asks
I turn round and look for less than five seconds when I find the jeans folded up on the shelf. I take them down and dangle them. I clear my throat to get her attention. She looks up and looks slightly embarrassed.
"Thanks"she mumbles taking them from me.
"Do you want to go to Mikey's for a party tonight?" I ask
"Can't I'm going to see my mum tonight but you go on without me" she replies taking her pyjamas off and putting her jeans on. The sight of her with no trousers on makes me want to do more than just look at her. I walk up to her and put my arms around her. I slowly kiss her neck. She clearly feels the same way and starts to tug at my shirt. I move my hands up her top and unhook her bra. I kiss her more on her neck then I kiss her lips passionately. We move towards the bed and fall on it. She starts to unbutton my shirt and then takes it off. Next I pull her top over her head and take off her bra. She pulls my hair and I groan a little. Soon both of us are naked and I am inside her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this chapter is done. Is it too short? Did you like the sexy time. I didn't want to make it too sexual yet but as a warning there will be more sex and in more detail so just to let you guys know.
Hope you guys like it so far I'll try and update as much as I can
Comment + subscribe please x x