Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 2

I slam the door shut behind me and get into the car. That's the 5th time we have argued this week and it is only Wednesday and its always after we have sex. Honestly that woman really gets on my nerves sometimes. I drive along the familiar roads. A left here. Then a right. Another left. Eventually I am at Mikey's house.
"You're late" says Mikey
"Shut up I'm really not in the mood" I relpy stalking to the kitchen and taking a beer from the fridge. I don't even know why I still came I'm not even in the mood for a party anymore.
"You guys had another argument?" Mikey says noticing my mood. I nod and open the bottle.
"Can I go upstairs?" I ask taking a swig from the bottle.
"Sure go ahead." He replies. That's one of the good things about Mikey, he knows when I need space and he'll let me have it for as long as I need.
I trek upstairs to Mikey's bedroom and knock to make sure no one is doing the dirty. Its empty. I close the door behind me and relax a little but not much. I hate arguing with Hayley but you give her an inch and she takes a mile. Basically for a long time she had a drink problem and I managed to help her and every now and then I let her have a glass or a bottle of something alcoholic but today she wanted more and she wasn't going to stop until she got some. I had a drink problem in the past so I know how it feels to want to have more so I let her have a little more. She seemed content so I went to shower when I got back downstairs I found her drinking more. I took the drink from her and she went mad. We argued and I called her mother. When her mother came she blamed me for letting her drink it so I came here to get away from them both. Ugh! Why was life so good one minute then shit the next.

I can handle drink now though I let myself have 2 drinks and that's fine. I finish the bottle I'm holding and bury my head into my hands. I sit like this for a while not really thinking about much when I hear the door open and close again. I hear sniffling and look up to see a small man wearing a stripy black and red jumper, black skinny jeans. His eyes are neatly lined with eyeliner and he is crying.
"Sorry I didn't know you where in here" he says turning to leave.
"No its fine just stay." I reply scooting over a little to give him space. The man turns and sits beside me. He hangs his head and I can see his tears dropping onto his jeans. His longish black hair hides his face from my view.
I don't know why but I have the urge to comfort him. I awkwardly put a hand on his back yet it didn't feel awkward at all. It felt...right as if this was meant to be.
"Thanks dude" the man said still sniffling.
"Its cool." I reply. He calms down and I take my hand away from his back. He lifts his head so now I can see his face. He is one good looking guy and his eyeliner has ran down his face. I get up and go to the en suite bathroom and get some toilet paper. I give it to him and he wipes his eyes.
"I'm Gerard" I say holding out my hand
"Frank" he replies taking my hand and shaking it.
"So why you so upset Frank" I ask.
"I came here because my friend brought me. I didn't want to come and as soon as we got in here he disappeared then some big guys just started picking on me so I came up here to get out of their way."Frank says wiping some of the eyeliner away. "Why are you up here?"
"I got into an argument with my girlfriend and Mikey asked me to come. So I came to get away for a while." I reply "Do you want to get out of here?" I ask because I really can't be fucked with the noise coming from downstairs.
"Where to?" Frank asks
"I dunno anywhere away from here" I say standing up. Frank nods and we head downstairs. We almost make it outside when someone grabs Frank and pulls him back. Next thing I see is Frank on the ground getting punched in the face. I feel like I have to protect him. Protect him with my life. So I pull the fat mother fucker away from Frank and help him back up. I'm just about to walk away when I get a punch to the stomach. I make sure to get Franks safe before I do anything else.
"Frank run!" I scream turning to the bigger man.
"Who the fuck do you think you're messing with?" I say and punch him hard in the face."Do you even know who I am?" I ask punching him again but harder. The man is clearly in pain and I'm loving it."Do you mother fucker?" I say once more giving him an almighty kick to his groin. He keels over in agony."I'm Gerard fucking Way." I finish and walk out to find Frank.
"Frank!" I shout once I get out of the house
"Gerard...I'm...here" I look to see Frank leaning on a wall. His face is screwed up in pain and this makes me feel sick. I go over and see how badly hurt he is. His face is bloody and he is holding his left arm. I realise he is in no fit state to walk so I lift him over my shoulder and carry him to my car.
***********************
I'm sitting in my living room and Frank is sleeping on the sofa. By the time I got home Hayley's mother had taken her away so the house is empty. I think Frank has broken his arm so I am ggoing to take him to the hospital when he is awake. I'm sitting across from him and every now and then I check on him to see if he is ok. He stirs in his sleep when I look at him. He let's out a little yawn and it looks...cute. Wait what am I saying. He can't be cute. He's a man. Only women are cute. Aren't they?
Frank groans and opens his eyes. He looks around and goes to move when the pain from his body stops him.
"Fuck" he says wincing
" You wanna go to the hospital and get your arm checked." I ask. Frank nods and gets up awkwardly. I get up. I don't want to break the law again by drinking and driving so I call for a taxi.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's this chapter finished. Let me know if you think I need to add more as I worry again its too short. Love ya xx
Comment + subscribe please x x