Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 23

Ray knows exactly where Spencer is taking me. After all he has been stalking him for months. We are in what seems like the middle of nowhere. The car takes a left and all of a sudden a little house can be seen.
Spencer stops the car and gets out. He roughly pulls me out and leads me into the house. Once inside he ties me to a chair. The house has no furniture apart from a table, a matress and the chair I'm sitting on.
Ray, Frank and Gerard will be here at 7:00am tomorrow. I just have to survive for the rest of the day... Easier said than done.
"I like what you've done with the place." I say smiling. You know just to piss him off. He scoffs and disappears into another room. I wonder what he meant by I was where he wanted me to be. I know for sure he was talking shit about reading minds. I mean I lived with my cheating dad for 16 years. I can tell a lie from a mile away.
I hope Gerard is ok. That mother fucker better have at least fed him. He's fucking thin enough as it is.
Spencer comes back into the room holding a knife. Like I said easier said than done. He walks behind me and cuts my arm. I screw my face up in pain. Fuck that hurt. He gets a cloth and wipes the cut. Well that was a bit pointless. He gets up and walks out of the house.
I am left alone with my thoughts. What if the guys don't make it in time. What if Spencer catches them. I'm beginning to doubt my own plan. I hate being alone with my thoughts I end up being really negative.

I'm bored. And I want skittles. Mmmm skittles... I deserve shit loads of skittles after this. I like the green ones best. Skittles. Oh skittles. Why is it when I can't have them I have such a craving for them. How many more times can I say skittles.
To try and get my mind away from the lovely chewy sweets I think of my parents. I miss them. I miss my moms cooking. She made a mean vegetarian lasagne. Oh lasagne. Fuck I'm hungry. My stomach rumbles in agreement. I really need to stop thinking about food.
I think about Ray and his awesome fro. I have such an urge to straighten it. I wonder what he would look like if he cut it. I need a hair cut. God I think so much shit when I'm bored. Oh skittles.

Dum. Dum. Dum. I sing in my head. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I'm bored. My eyes are so heavy. I give in to the sleep that's attacking me at least the hunger and boredom will go away for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update today! And its pretty shit. I'm trying to get as many chapters done as possible because I use my phone to write these and my internet pack runs out in a few days BUT don't worry I will top up again right away. I really want to finish this.
Night mother fuckers and remember...
Keep your boots tight, keep your guns close and die with your mask on if you've got to.
RedNight! Xoxo