Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

11; Hangovers

Emma's POV

It was going on 12 midnight and we all were still had the stop just drinking. Having a good time. Matt looked at me and grinned, "Happy Birthday Emma. 2 more minutes left." I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder. I was so happy to have these guys in my life now.

I glanced over at the guys and looked for Brian and Jimmy but, they weren't there. I was confused, I swear they were just there a second ago. I just shrugged it off, thinking it was the alcohol messing with me. Matt nudged me, "Wanna me to walk you home now?"

"Sure." I smiled and went to stand up, but stumbled into Matt's lap. He smirked down at me, "Uh, Emma. We just started dating, I don't think we should go that far yet." I rolled my eyes, and slapped his chest, "You perv." He just shrugged, and chuckled.

I looked over at Zacky and Johnny who were still drinking their beers, "Thanks guys for a good night. I call you all tomorrow." They nodded in response.

Matt had to help me walk home, because I kept stumbling. He was laughing hysterically at me. I didn't understand how he could be so normal, drunk. I was seeing double figures, and he was walking like he was stone cold sober. We got back to my house and my parent's weren't home yet, so I just walked right in. I walked to the stairs and almost fell.

He caught me by my arm, "Whoa. Here come on, I'll help you upstairs." I let him wrap his arm around my waist and pretty much carry me to my room. As soon as I got through the door I collapsed onto the bed.

Matt chuckled, "Aren't you going to change?"

I pointed to the dresser, "Pick something-g..." I slurred my last word. I didn't really like slurring my words, it felt very strange to me, but it wasn't something I could control. I closed my eyes and I let his hand on my shoulder, "C'mon Emma."

A groan escaped my lips, "F-fine. No p-peeking." I took my index finger and tapped his nose. He chuckled but covered his eyes. I managed to get my Pantera t shirt off and throw on the mickey mouse shirt on that he picked out. I looked down at my jeans and a 'hm' escaped my lips. I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to get these off. I decided to get off of the bed.

I grabbed the flannel pajama pants and un-did my jean button. I started pulling down and I lost my balance. I hit the floor with a loud 'thud'. Matt was by my side within seconds, "Are you okay?" I looked up at him and giggled, "No. My ass hurts.."

He chuckled, "You're never drinking again, you can't even change yourself."

"Can too." I plucked at my shirt to show him.

Matt crossed his arms and pointed to my jeans that were now at my knees. I pursed my lips, "Well.. I just can't balance very good, okay?" I said followed by a burp/hiccup.

He laughed which made me giggle. I then looked up at him, "Well are you going to help me, Mattie?" He shot a glare at me, "Don't call me that."

I smiled, "I like it." I pinched his cheek, "Mattie."

Matt went to stand up, "You want to keep calling me that, then you can dress yourself."

"Fine. I'm sorry, Matt." I looked up into his green eyes.

He nodded and helped me get the jeans the rest of the way off of my body. He helped me get into the pajamas. He put his hand out, and I accepted it. I went straight for my bed, and got under the covers.

Matt looked at me steadily, "You good now?"

I half smiled, "I'm fine. Thanks Mattie."

He let out a growl, "Emma. I'm serious, don't call me that."

"Fine, meanie butt." I turned over in my bed so I was facing the opposite direction of him. I felt his hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry. Just please don't call me that. I don't like it."

I turned to look at him, "Okay, I won't. I'm sorry, I should of stopped when you told me to."

Matt shook his head, "You're fine. Now did you have a good birthday?"

A smile formed on my lips, "Great birthday!"

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, I forgot."

"It's okay, you made it up to me." I leaned up and kissed his cheek. I laid back down on the bed and a yawn escaped my lips. He kissed my forehead, "Get some sleep. I'll come back over tomorrow morning." I smiled and closed my eyes. The last thing I heard was the front door closing downstairs.

Next Morning

"Emma! Wake up, it's an emergency." I heard some shout at me. I groaned and opened an eye lid and realized that person opened my curtains. I closed my eyes instantly, "Too bright. My head hurts."

"It's called a hangover, butter cup. You got to wake up though, Brian is in jail." I realized Jimmy was the person here. As soon I heard Brian and jail in the same sentence, I sat straight up. I then regretted it, because I started to get light headed.

I looked at Jimmy, "What?! how?"

He threw a Metallica shirt and jeans at me, "I'll explain on the way. The other's are downstairs, now come on." Jimmy walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I changed as fast as I could for having a hang over and got downstairs. They were all waiting for me and we got into the car. I looked at Jimmy who was sitting next to me, "What exactly are we going to do?"

Jimmy sighed, "We have to tell his Dad."

"Doesn't the cops call him?" I asked confused.

He nodded, "Well he let Brian call one person and he called me. He wanted me to tell his Dad, because he knows I'm good at explaining things."

Brian was right about that, Jimmy is the best at explaining things, and also good at persuading parents. I looked at him, "So what happened?"

Jimmy looked down at me, "I don't feel like telling it a million times, so I'll just let you hear when I explain it to his Dad." I sighed, but accepted that. I just can't believe Brian is in Jail right now.

Matt turned a corner and the sun was now in my eyes. I groaned and covered my eyes. Matt chuckled and handed me his aviators, "Here you go babe." I mumbled a 'Thanks' and put them on my face.

Jimmy was snickering and I glanced at him, "Hey. You drank more than I did, how come you don't feel like this?"

He crossed his arms proudly, "Because I'm Jimmy Sullivan and I don't get hangovers."

"Lucky bastard." I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a bad place to end it, but whatever.

Anyways, we didn't get to my goal to get to 25 comments, but that's okay. I wanna see if we can get at least 28 comments by Wedensday, but if not like I said before it's okay. I just want to see if it's possible.

Thanks to the following who left comments;
MsVengeance6661
Star Angel
amandap
foREVer a Fiction
KellShadows
You guys are fucking amazing! Thank you so much!

Thanks to those amazing subscribers & silent readers too! <3