Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

13; Fight

Emma's POV

I was so happy when English ended. All I heard through the whole class was that blonde bimbo and her friends pointing at me and laughing. I walked out of the class and headed towards the Art room. I was relieved that I had that class with Zack.

"Hey." Someone grabbed my arm. I looked up to see Mason Daniels, the biggest jock in my grade. I sighed before crossing my arms. "Can I help you?" I asked irritably.

He pushed me against the wall and I had no where to move. "Yeah. You need to stay away from my girlfriend, Marissa." He pointed over his shoulder and I saw the blonde bimbo from English.

I glared up at him, "Really? I think you need to tell her to stay away from me." I tried to move out of his grasp but, he tightened it, "Listen, newbie! No one likes you, go back to Michigan!"

I just rolled my eyes in response, I wasn't going to let him get to me. He smirked in my face, "I bet Sanders is fucking someone behind your back anyways." That was going too far so I kicked him in his shin to let go off me. I finally was free but, he grabbed my arm, "I don't think so, bitch!"

Then someone stepped in front of me, "What's your problem, Daniels? Leave her alone." I then realized my savior was Zacky. I felt relieved now. Mason scoffed, "Please, Baker. This doesn't involve you."

Zacky crossed his arms, "When it involves my friends, it involves me. Why don't you pick on someone your own size, Daniels? What are you scared you will actually get your ass beat, so you go after girls?"

Mason clenched his fists, "You challenging me, Baker?"

"Name the place and time." Zacky stayed stiff.

"After school, central park." Mason said before walking off with Marissa.

Zacky took a deep breath before turning around. "You okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked while looking me over. I shook my head, "I'm fine." The bell rang and Zacky lead me to the art room. The Teacher had us doing free draw.

I noticed Zacky scraping his pencil on the paper. I grabbed his hand to stop him, "Zacky, stop. You're going to rip a hole in your paper." He groaned and released the pencil. He leaned back in his chair, "Sorry, he just fucking pisses me off."

"Oh, I'm with you on that." I set his pencil back on the table.

He then looked over at me curiously, "What even happened?"

I took a deep breath and told him the whole story starting up with Marissa in English class, then ending with him showing up. Zacky started clenching his fists, "That stupid bitch."

"Can't she just stay the hell out of Matt's life?" He muttered to himself.

I looked at him confused, "What are you talking about?"

He tightened his jaw, "Last year, Marissa became obsessed with Matt. She was doing anything and everything to get his attention. Matt finally couldn't take it anymore so, he told her he would never date someone younger than him, but now he's-"

"Dating me." I finished his sentence.

Zack nodded, "Yeah, that's why she's pissed. I can't wait till I knock the shit out of her perfect little boyfriend!" He started fuming. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down, "Wait, I don't understand. She has a boyfriend, what does it matter if I'm with Matt?"

He shrugged, "My guess is she's just jealous and now wants to ruin your guy's relationship."

I sighed before laying my head on the table. Something like this always has to fucking happen to me. I mentally cursed myself in my head. Zacky patted my shoulder, "Don't worry, we'll take care of them." It made me even more worried to think he was going to fight.

Lunch time

I got my lunch and sat down at my usual spot with the guys. Matt wrapped his arm around my waist and Zack looked at me, "You want to tell him or should I?" Matt suddenly tensed, "Tell me what?" I looked back at Zack, "You can."

Zack took a drink of his Coca-Cola and cleared his throat. Brian and Johnny sat down and he explained everything that happened this morning. Matt clenched his fists and looked at me, "He touched you?"

I looked up at him and shrugged, "He just pinned me up against the wall. It's nothing, I'm fine." Matt shook his head, "I don't care, he still fucking touched you. I want to snap his neck!" He started scanning the lunch room. I grabbed his arm, "Matt, stop."

Zack butted in, "Yeah, man. Chill out, I'm kicking his ass at Central Park after school. The little fucker thinks he can beat me." He then let out a light chuckle.

Matt looked at Zack, "I'm coming with you."

He nodded, "I know you are, just like I know Brian and Johnny will be there." Brian and Johnny agreed and then I really started to wonder where Jimmy was. We continued to eat out lunch and Matt laced his fingers through mine. He kissed my knuckles. "It's going to be okay."

I nodded, trying to believe him. It just makes me worry thinking that Matt and Zacky are going to be fighting after school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! :D

Thanks to RazzyVengeance6661 for leaving a comment on my last chapter. <3