Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

17; Fix Your Mess

Emma's POV

It was going on noon and we decided to just go to the park and hang out. We ending up going to the spot and I was laying on a tree branch watching the clouds move in the sky. I had a lot to think about. Now that this girl was back, was I getting kicked to the curb? Brian said they only broke up because she had to move, so that must mean Matt still likes her. It's obvious she still likes him. I felt someone nudge me and I sat up.

Brian eyed me carefully, "Something on your mind?"

I dragged out a sigh and just shrugged. I didn't really know if I could talk to them about this, I'm sure they're friends with that Lexi girl, too. Brian shook his head, "Don't give me your shyness, crap. I thought we broke through that like a month ago." He made a 'hm' sound.

"I just-. I don't know if I can talk to you about this, I mean aren't you guys friends with that Lexi chick, too?" I asked while looking between Brian and Zack who was sitting on the grass.

Zack wrinkled his nose up in disgust, "God, no. I hated her."

Brian agreed, "Me too. She was always a bitch, and Matt would just follow her around like a little lost puppy." He shook his head in disappointment.

That made me worry even more. "What if, now that's she back, Matt wants her back?"

Zack made a face, but Brian shrugged. "Zack, you seen how much those two were inseparable."

"I know, Bri, but Matt isn't the type to dump his girlfriend for one of his ex's." Zack explained.

I put my arms on my knees and rested my head on them. "Tell me about her."

Brian shook his head, "No, it'll just make you more worried, and mad."

"Please?" I gave him a pout lip. I needed to know if I had to worry about this or not.

Zack chuckled and Brian sighed, "Fine."

He adjusted himself on the grass, "Well one day in fourth grade, Matt gave Lexi a piece of paper asking her to be his girlfriend, and they went out for four years. They did everything together. They also were each other's firsts for everything."

"They had sex?" My eyes widened.

Brian chuckled and shook his head, "No. Matt didn't have sex till last summer." He said non-nonchalantly. My eyes widened even more, Matt had sex before? Why does that surprise me?

He frowned, "-And you didn't even know, shit. You guys have been going out for a month and the conversation of sex hadn't occurred?"

I shook my head, "Nope. He said he wanted to take things slow, never mentioned the word sex since I've been dating him."

"Wow." Brian seemed shocked by this.

Zack eyed me steadily, "Have you had sex before?"

"No." I shook my head, not sure if I should of told them that.

Zack smiled, "Good. You don't need to have sex until you know you're ready, and it's with someone special." Then he sighed and looked down at his lap.

I frowned, "Did you guys have sex before?"

They both nodded and I grinned. "Details."

Brian chuckled before looking at Zack to go first.

He cleared his throat, "Alright, well. It was the summer going into my freshman year, and I met this girl who was visiting Huntington Beach for vacation. She told me, I was really hot, so we started hanging out more. To make a long story short, on her last day here, we had sex. I was so excited, because I thought it was going to be amazing. It last 5 minutes, and she left without saying a word." Zack said while hiding his face in embarrassment.

I felt bad for Zack. I reached out and patted his shoulder, "It's alright, Zee. There'll be other girls." Brian grinned, "Or other guys." I slapped Brian's shoulder and he chuckled.

Zack smirked at Brian, "Your turn."

Brian rolled his eyes while I got comfortable again. "Mine was actually last summer like Matt's was. Her name was Saddie. She was really pretty, but not really my type. She had a huge crush on me, and I started to like her. I invited her over to my house, and as soon as we got into my room she started kissing me. My raging hormones took over and we had sex. Unlike Zacky's experience, mine was actually awesome. I just wish it was with someone I cared about more." He explained and shrugged his shoulders.

I exhaled, "Wow, so everyone's had sex, then? What about Jimmy & Johnny?"

"Jimmy has." Zack nodded his head.

Brian laughed, "-And who the hell would wanna fuck short shit & his lil short shit."

Zack laughed and I shook my head, "You guys are so mean to him."

They just shrugged innocently. I started picking at the grass and Brian nudged my leg, "So how about your first kiss, what was that like?"

"It was with Matt." I said, while shrugging.

Brian shook his head, "No way. You're fucking gorgeous, how did you not have your first before Matt?"

My cheeks started to turn red at his comment. I bowed my head, "Well guys don't really talk to you, when you're really quiet."

Brian put his hand on my shin, "They should. We talked to you."

I looked around, "You guys were the first people to actually talk to me."

Zacky yawned, and I chuckled. "Looks like someone is tired." I changed the subject.

Brian agreed, "Let's head back to my house, and get some sleep."

I smiled, "Oh. I'm sure your Dad will love that we cut School."

Zack shrugged, "He never cared before."

Brian made a face, "Well now he's been all parental on me, so I guess we head to your house Baker." He playfully punched his shoulder.

The Baker House

We got there and I was getting really sleepy, I immediately sat on his couch, and curled on on the corner of it. Zack chuckled, "I guess that's where she'll be sleeping. Brian, you want my room? I can sleep in my brother's room."

Brian shook his head, "Actually, I think I'm going to stay up for a while. I'm not that tired."

"Says the one that I was depriving you of your sleep this morning." I mumbled into the cushion.

He plopped on the couch, "Oh, shut it." I chuckled and heard Zack leave the room. Brian put the TV on and started flicking through channels. I was getting really drowsy, which I don't know why. I'm never like this at School. It's probably cause I'm too busy doing work to be tired. I felt really uncomfortable, but I just kept my eyes closed.

"You can lean your head on my shoulder." Brian spoke.

I opened my eyes to look at him, "No, that's fine."

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "Emma. You're making me uncomfortable watching you." He then added a chuckle. I shrugged and scooted myself over next to him. I laid my head carefully on his shoulder, like I was doing something wrong, but I'm not. Soon, I fell asleep.

"What the fuck is this?!" I heard an angry voice come into my dreams.

I frowned and fluttered my eyes a couple of times. I looked around and noticed I was still in Zack's Living Room. I felt really warm, and realized Brian had his arms wrapped around my waist, while my head was on his shoulder. I lifted my head to see Matt standing there, not too happy. I nudged Brian awake and he let go of me as soon as he saw Matt.

Matt crossed his arms over his chest, "Would you like to explain to me what the fuck is going on?" The question was directed towards me, but he wouldn't tear his eyes away from Brian.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and smoothed my hair out. "We fell asleep."

"You expect me to believe that?" Matt raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah!" I snapped at him, "What else would be fucking doing?" I was getting really mad at him.

Footsteps with the hallway and Zack entered, "Matt? What are you doing here?"

He looked back at him, "We have band practice, but I see Brian is busy with other things." I couldn't take this crap from him anymore, so I stood up and walked right of the house making sure, I slammed the door in the process.

Zack's POV

"What the hell, dude?" Brian stood up from the couch to stand across from Matt.

Matt scoffed, "I should be asking you that. She's my girlfriend, Haner."

He rolled his eyes, "Could've of fooled me with that little incident in the Cafeteria."

I eyed Matt suspiciously and Matt looked at Brian, "Is that why she's acting like this? You told her? Wow, real nice Brian, real nice. I was going to tell her, but then she ran off with you."

This made me confused, "Brian. What's he talking about?"

Matt gave Brian a 'dont-tell-him' look, but Brian just looked over at me. "When you and Emma walked out of the School. Lexi and Matt had a nice long kiss, on the lips."

"Are you fucking kidding me, and you're accusing Brian of doing something with her, but you're not any fucking better. Matt, you've been one of my best friends since the 5th grade, but you need to fix this. I don't want to take sides on this, but you're giving me no choice." I explained to him with a sigh.

Matt groaned, "She's probably never going to forgive me now."

Brian rolled his eyes, "I didn't tell her, dumb ass. I almost did, but I know how happy you make her, so like Zacky said, fix this! If you don't I will." He said and walked out of the house slamming the door, just like Emma did.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, I was like half asleep typing this.*

Long, chapter! <3 I told you, things were going to heat up! :)

Who has a crush on Emma? It will be revealed next chapter. If it's not one of the ones you voted for, don't be upset, please. I'm just trying to make this interesting. :)

Thanks to the following who left comments:
Smanah!!
Rustie Vengeance
becca65
Ba Shan Zampurrzx
isinhapaula
VivaLaNimrod
fightobreakthechains
KellShadows
Thanks for your support! It's amazing! <3