Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

19; Secret Revealed

Emma's POV

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock going off. I sat up and noticed Brian sleeping peacefully. I half smiled before nudging him. He groaned and I hit his shoulder, "Wake up. We have to go to school." I explained to him.

He raised his head and let it fall back onto the pillow, "Let's just skip." He mumbled into the pillow. I shook my head, "Nope. We did yesterday, and since today is Friday I would like to get my homework so, I can do it over the weekend."

Brian sighed, "Fine. I'll go home and shower. I'll be back in 15 minutes." He said while crawling out of the bed. He left my room and I got out of my bed. I changed into black sweat pants, a Motley Crue t shirt, and put my hair in a braid. I was too tired to straighten my hair, or even put jeans on. I brushed my teeth real fast, and I got a text from Brian saying he was here.

I grabbed my book bag and walked out of the house. Getting in his car reminded me of yesterday except he had Pantera playing this time. We got to School and he parked in his usual spot. As soon as I got out of the car I seen Zack, Johnny, and Jimmy walking towards us.

Jimmy grinned like a goof ball, "Emmerz! My Butter Cup!" He ran full speed at me and crushed me into an embrace. I chuckled and tried my best to return it. It's been a while since I've seen him, or at least it feels like it has.

He pulled back, "I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm always sorry you and Matt got into a fight, are you guys still fighting now?" He questioned while cocking an eyebrow up.

I sighed. "It's okay, and I would have to say yeah we are after what he said to me last night." I clenched my fist, now angry with what he said to me.

Zack frowned, "What'd he say?"

I was about to say something, but Brian cut me off. "He called her childish because she was upset over Lexi kissing his cheek, then he said that she was a kid and she needed to grow up."

Johnny was shocked, "Matt said that?" I nodded just as shocked as he was.

Jimmy wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll knock some sense into him. You're not a kid, he probably didn't mean to say that." He still said it.

"Speak of the Devil." Zack mumbled and Matt appeared next to him. I gritted my teeth and I noticed Brian giving him a glare. I sighed and Matt looked at me, "I'm sorry, Emma. I didn't mean to say that. You're not a kid, okay?"

I shrugged, "If you didn't mean it, you wouldn't of said it."

He groaned, "Emma, please. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"Yeah, you weren't!" I said while crossing my arms over my chest. I wasn't going to let him off that easy. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to forgive him. Matt adjusted his back pack, "C'mon Emma."

I shook my head, "I don't want to talk to you right now."

He stepped forward, "Emma-"

Brian crossed his arms over his chest, "I think you should leave, Matt."

Matt snapped his head in Brian's direction, "Why don't you stay the fuck out of this, Haner?!"

Brian rolled his eyes, "You're lucky I don't knock your lights out for what you did to her last night. I don't care if you didn't mean it, you don't fucking say that shit to her."

"Mind your own business, Brian." He started seething.

Brian kept going though, "You know when she called me up crying, I thought it was because you told her about what happened, but boy was I wrong."

Matt tensed up and I got confused. "What are you talking about?" I directed the question to Brian. Matt looked at me, "Nothing, Emma. It's nothing." Brian scoffed, "I doubt she'll think it's nothing. I thought you were going to be a man and fess up, huh?"

He was just glaring at Brian now. "If you know what's best for you, you'll leave now."

I decided to but in, "Nobody is leaving until you tell me what you're talking about!"

Brian looked over at me, "Yesterday, after you fled the Cafeteria, Matt and Lexi had a nice long kiss on the lips." He said while directing a glare at Matt.

I couldn't even say anything. I was too shocked. He didn't even tell me, he wasn't even planning on telling me. Tears were filling up in my eyes and Matt sighed, "Emma I ca-"

I didn't let him finish the sentence, I slapped him hard on the cheek before getting back in Brian's car. He got in the Driver's side and peeled out of the parking lot. He started driving on the road while I just sat there in my own misery. There was no way I could ever forgive Matt now. Brian pulled into some parking lot and parked the car.

The tears were now rolling down my cheeks. He turned towards me and I crushed myself against his chest. He held me close and I cried onto his chest. He put both hands on my face to look at him. He used the pads of his thumbs to wipe of the tears.

Brian leaned down and my heart started beating really fast. Before I couldn't even say anything, he crushed his lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooooaaaaaa Baby! <3

Thanks to following people who left comments:
isinhapaula
becca65
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Star Angel
RazzyVengeance6661
KellShadows
shortygirl
KatelynKeen
fiction;
You guys are amazing! <3

Sorry for not updating on Monday or Wednesday. I promise there will be updates on those days this week. c: