Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

27; You Don't Even Know Me

Emma's POV

People I didn't even know were crowded in my house, telling me they were so sorry, and that my parents were wonderful people. It makes me wonder if they even knew them. The funeral was today, and it was pretty hard, but I managed to get through it with the help of some friends.

We held the gathering at my house, and I was just standing in the hallway not knowing what to do with myself. The guys haven't showed up yet, so I didn't have anyone to talk to.

A guy in his mid thirties walked towards me, "Emma, you're so grown up!"

I frowned, "Do I know you?" He didn't look familiar at all.

He chuckled, "I'm your Uncle Jack." The Uncle that wants to take me away from my friends.

"Oh.." Was all I managed to say. What else could I say? 'Hi, thanks for ruining my life'. I didn't think he'd like that too much. He sighed, "I'm sorry about your parents, they were really good people." I scoffed at that, but bit my tongue from saying anything.

'Uncle' Jack looked down at me, "How's everything going?"

I shrugged, "Fine." I had a bit of an attitude, but it wasn't like I didn't have a right to.

The door opened, and Jimmy, Zack, and Johnny walked in. They came over to me and 'Uncle' Jack smiled at me, "We'll talk later." I didn't respond as he walked away. Jimmy frowned at me, "Who was that?"

"My Uncle I've never met in my life." I said while crossing my arms.

Zack shook his head, "He reminds me of a School Teacher."

"A really, really ugly one." Johnny butted in.

I just shrugged, and decided to go into the Kitchen to get some water. I grabbed a glass and filled it up. Zack walked in and leaned against the counter. "So what exactly are you going to tell that ole Uncle of yours?"

"I don't know, but he can't just take me back to Michigan. It's not fair." I said while taking a sip of my water. Zack agreed with me and I finished my water. I put the glass in the sink and headed back into the hallway to see Matt walking in the front door.

That made me stop and turn around. Zack frowned but, then saw Matt. "I told Jimmy not to let him come." I couldn't deal with Matt's shit today, not today of all days. I turned back around as Matt got closer to me. Zack pulled me back into the Kitchen before Matt could get a word in.

"Why is he here?!" I asked, getting more frustrated than ever.

Jimmy walked in and sighed, "I'm guessing you saw Matt..."

Zack glared at me, "I told you not to let him come."

"He wanted to pay his respect." Jimmy pointed out.

I shook my head, "I don't fucking care what he wanted to do, I don't want him here. He'll be all sorry and supportive one minute, then he'll change like a light switch, and call me a Bitch."

"I'm not like that." I turned around to see Matt standing there. I sighed as he walked closer to me. "Emma, I am sorry for everything I put you through. I know you're going through a hard time right now, but if you need anything; I'm here."

I clenched my jaw about to say something. "She doesn't need you." Brian walked past Matt, and I felt relieved. Brian walked over to me as Matt scoffed, "What are you two dating now?"

"Why do you care?" I fired at him, "You're dating that blonde bimbo, remember? You dumped me for her, or did you forget about that?" I asked and Matt clenched his fists. "Now I remember why I dumped you. Just an attention seeking whore. Now you're doing it with my best friend, what's next? Going after Jimmy too?" He asked with a laugh.

Brian was about to strike but, I beat him to it. I smacked Matt across the face as hard as I could. It left a red hand print mark on his cheek. He growled and came closer to me. Jimmy grabbed Matt and pulled him out of the room. I groaned while pushing my hair out of the way.

Zack walked over to me, "Good job, Em."

I shrugged, and Brian put his hand on my shoulder for comfort.

Soon everyone left except Jimmy, Johnny, Zack, Brian, and my newly found Uncle. We were sitting in the Living Room when Jack entered, "We need to talk."

"So talk." I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

He sat down on the chair and looked at me, "I was thinking by the end of next week we could have you moved out of here." I was just waiting for him to say something like that.

I shook my head, "Do you actually think that you can just come in here and tell me what to do? I don't even fucking know you. You can't just force me to move in with someone I don't know."

Jack adjusted himself, "I'm your Uncle, Emma, and now I'm your Guardian. I do get to tell you what to do, you have no say in this, so don't get lippy with me."

I clenched my jaw and Brian spoke up. "If you're her Uncle, how come she's never saw you before? Do you even know what it was like for her growing up?"

He frowned and looked at me, "What's he talking about?"

"My parents, they didn't even care about me." I said with no emotion in my voice.

Jack chuckled, "What is this a joke?"

I eyed him, "Does it look like I'm joking? No. All they did was give me money, and I had to raise myself. Where the hell were you all those years. If you're really my 'flesh and blood', don't you think you should of gotten me then, instead of now."

He sighed, "I had no idea-"

"Yeah, you didn't. You don't even know me, so just do me a favor and get the hell out of my life. I don't care what you say, I'm not going anywhere with you, and you can't make me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to give you a lil update. ;D

Thoughts?

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
MISS M0NSTER ?!
MemoriesMakeMe
shortygirl
gothique4
LoveisVintage
QueenofBatCountry
synsdeepinmyblood
isinhapaula
crazyforhim07
JustThinking
CiaraVengeance
fiction;
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
OhMyVengenz
You guys amaze me as usual. <3

There will be updates this week on Monday & Wednesday, just so you know. :)