What Big Teeth You Have My Dear

The Reasons

*****Max's p.o.v.******


"What the fuck do you mean she just left?" Oli growled. Ronnie growled as well, showing Oli that he was still here and that I was still his.

I was at the pack house telling him off Linda's latest disappearance act. We were in the living room. I was on the couch next to Ronnie, and Oli was sitting on the coffee table a couple feet away from us. He was just as shocked as I was. I showed him the letter and everything. He read it three times, just like me, proving to himself that this was happening.

"She left last night." I said again.

"You should of fucking stopped her!" He screamed standing up. I flinched and Ronnie shot him a warning look.

"You don't think that I would've? She left in the dead of night! I didn't even know she was gone until the morning."

"What does this mean then?" He asked me shoving the letter into my hands, pointing to the line that said if I needed her, I knew how to contact her.

"It means what it says." I told him flatly.

"So, you know how to contact her? Why don't you?!"

"There are rules, Oli. Rules that we promised to abide by."

"Well, how do you contact her?" He asked calming down a little.

"We sat up a bank account a while ago, and what we said that if we ever needed to contact each other after we split then we would take a certain amount of money out. Different amounts of money means a different place." I explained.

"And why can't you contact her to meet you somewhere?"

"Like I said there were rules."

"Well, what are the fucking rules?!" He asked getting riled up again.

"Oliver, watch it." Ronnie warned.

"The rules say you can't do it unless there is an emergency, or a dyer situation that they need to take care of. I'm not allowed to just do it because then she will get pissed, and she won't come back."

"She needs to come back." He growled mostly to himself.

"What happened that made her leave? I mean I talked to your sister, and you were the last to talk to her." Ronnie said. Oli's face instantly became filled with guilt.

"What did you do?" I snarled.

"Nothing." He said.

"Then why is she gone?!" I screamed standing up myself. "If you know something, you better tell me now."

"She found out something she wasn't supposed to know, and she confronted me about it." He said glaring at me to drop it.

"What did she find out?"

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Tell me, or I won't help you get her back." He looked at me in shock. He didn't believe, I bet, probably because he thought I wanted her back just as bad as he did, but I wasn't telling him something. I know another way to get her back.

"She found out that I'm in a relationship with Tulip." He muttered.

"What kind of relationship?"

"A romantic kind." It was my turn to be shocked. He wasn't. He couldn't be. All the dots connected in my head, and I instantly knew why she left.

"You fucking bastard. No wonder she left."

"Watch it." He growled.

"No, you watch it. You have no idea what goes on in her head, but I fucking do. She left you, and she had a damn good reason to."

"And what reason is that?"

"In her head, that's a way of saying she will never be good enough for you. That she should just cut her loses now and get it over with.She doesn't think the way everyone else does. She always thinks as the worst possible situation because that's how her entire life has been." I explained.

"Fuck." Oli said under his breath after a moment.

"What can we do?" Ronnie asked.

"Nothing. She's gone. She won't come back unless either I'm dying or . . ." I trailed off.

"Or what?" Oli asked.

"Or if her family is involved."

"How so?"

"If her father contacts me, or if her mother gets into trouble, and I know and she doesn't. Things like that, but if you're lucky she might come back for someone other than me."

"We need to get her back." Oli said.

"I'd love to hear your bright ideas." I said.

"I have one. One that you won't like though."

"What is it?" I asked skeptically.

"I'm in direct contact with her father constantly. Would she come back for the chance of revenge?" He asked.

"Revenge against her father, oh, she would die for that."

***Time Lapse***


"That went well." Ronnie said as he flopped himself down on the couch in my what will soon be former apartment.

"If by well, you mean disastrous, then yes that went well." I sighed.

"It wasn't that bad."

"He punched a hole in the wall, Ronnie. A freaking hole in the wall. It wasn't even dry wall. It was a beam."

"Yeah well, you get used to it. You will soon with the moving in and all."

"Wow, very subtle way of reminding me that I'm moving in today."

"Thank you. I take pride in my subtlety." I chuckled.

"Whatever. When am I moving?"

"Whenever you want."

"Want to do it now?" I asked.

"Sure."

I went into my now bare room, seeing as I wasn't really living it in anymore. I grabbed my one bag and my bass case and walked out of the room. Ronnie took the bag from me, but I refused to let him take my bass. It was my prize possession. I trusted Ronnie, but I trusted no one with my bass.

We sat the things in his car and started going to the pack house before any conversation actually started.

"So, um, I have a weird question." Ronnie started.

"And that would be?" I asked staring out the window at the city streets turning into pure trees of the forest.

"So, we like set up a room for you and Linda, but like since she's gone. I don't think that you want to stay in that big room by yourself, so like um, I have space in my room and-"

"Ronnie, if you are asking me to move into your room, and not the set up one, the answer is yes." I said cutting his stuttering off.

"Really?" He asked grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah. I don't see why you were so nervous, but it was quite cute." I said, and that's how I moved in with Ronnie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda late, but it's till good right? Yeah, it's not, but yeah.