Status: banner and layout by heatherlight

Unpolished

Birthday Girl

"Anna! Get up!" My dad said, while jumping on my bed.

"Ugh... what time is it?"

"5:30, let's go sleepy butt" He finally got off and when I thought he was leaving, he pulled off the blanket and picked me up.

"DAD! What the hell? Why are you so... this?" I couldn't finish the sentence, it was 6 in the morning. I am NOT a morning.

"You don't know what today is?" He put me down and I rubbed my belly.

"No...? I don't"

"Anna, it's your birthday."

Holy fuck, was it really my birthday? Probably forgot from the split, moving, life, everything."Oh, damn. I completely forgot."

"Well hurry up, got breakfast done and everything, so come on!" It was so odd seeing him happy again.

I put on a black and blue striped shirt and black pants with my faded blue Converse. I didn't even get halfway down the stairs when my dad and... oh fuck, no way. Gerard and Mikey were there too, singing with him. I walked down stunned that they were there, and I felt my ears burn up. My dad had a small cake in his hands, I smiled at it. He has made me a cake every year since I was 2. It was a simple cake; chocolate with blood red icing, in the shape of a skull, and I never get tired of it.

After they finished singing my dad cut the cake and gave everyone a slice.

"Cake for breakfast!" I cheered.

"Dude, I'm coming over to your house for your birthday from now on" Mikey said.

"Just for cake?" Gerard asked, Mikey nodded his head. "Works for me"

"Hell no, it's mine" I said

"I think the one who made it gets it" My dad said from behind the counter and holding a small box, wrapped in red paper.

"Happy birthday baby" My dad said, causing the two Ways to snicker.

"Shut the hell up" I said not even turning around. I opened the box and it contained a small golden bracelet with a small heart dangling from it.

"Aw, thanks dad" I hugged him.

"So, where's my gifts at guys?" I turned to the Ways. Their faces were blank. "You really think you can just come in here, eat my cake, and not give me a gift?" Their faces were priceless and I couldn't help but to laugh at them, "I'm kidding guys"

"Well it's not like we had much time. Your dad came over last night and told us to do this." Gerard defended himself

"It's fine, don't worry about it"

"Too bad, we're gonna get you something anyways" Mikey said and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys might wanna get ready to leave soon" My dad added from the living room.

"Oh, let me get my bag" I ran upstairs and found it. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and overheard the guys talking downstairs.

"So what does she like?" Gerard asked.

"Pretty much what guys like. What's your favorite things?" My dad asked.

"Zombies and comics" Gerard replied.

"Great, she loves both" I heard the Ways talk about something.

"This will be easy"

"You guys ready?" I asked coming down the stairs.

"Yep, let's go, birthday girl" Mikey said.

"Bye dad, see ya later"

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up" Gerard said. Mikey and I just continued walking out.

"So, Ms. Birthday Girl, how old are you?"

"17"

"Cool. Wait a min- Damn."

"What?"

"You're a day older than me" He whined.

I snickered, "Really? That's a first, I'm usually the youngest out of my friends. And the shortest..."

"Well looks like that's only half the case right?" He looked down at me.

"Fuck you"

"Not until after a date. I don't know about you country girls, but us New Jersey boys do it that way" I just stood there completely speechless, while he laughed his ass off.

"What's so funny?" We heard Gerard ask from behind us.

"Nothing" I said and continued to walk and Mikey just laughed harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I just got internet today and moving sucks and all that.

Kinda crappy chapter, but enjoy and comment! (: