Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 19

Jared heard Alena’s laughter as he got out of the shower. It was good to hear her laughing. He quickly got dressed and walked out of his room.

Alena stood with her back to him, watching his brother and Tomo wrestling. He idly wondered what had set them off this time.
He walked over to her, wrapping her arms around her and pulling her against him.

He kissed her on her neck and saw the goose bumps that his kiss caused. This caused him to smirk smugly to himself.

“I see the children managed to keep you entertained.” He said deciding to hold her a little bit longer.

“Who are you calling children?” Both of them cried indignantly.

“Says the two grown men rolling around on the floor like two little boys.” Jared remarked sarcastically, he knew Shannon wouldn't forget that remark, but at the moment he didn't care.

“If you’re ready, I’ll take you home now.” He ignored his brother and Tomo’s smug looks at his remark. They really had to clean their dirty minds.

She said her goodbyes and they left. As they stepped out of the hotel he took her hand in his, loving the warmth of her hand in his. They didn't talk, but he was quite content just to be with her.

When she opened her apartment door he dreaded leaving.

“Would you like to come in for some coffee?” She asked him.

Jared had never been so happy to accept a cup of coffee.

“I’d love to.”

He followed her into the apartment and took a look around. Everything was neat and tidy, yet it felt welcoming.

He watched her as she started to make coffee.

“You haven’t had breakfast yet; if you want I can fix you something.” She offered.

“I tell you what, you go take a shower and I’ll make us something to eat.” He said, anything to spend a little more time with her.

“You don’t have to, I’ll do it.” She looked so beautiful.

He laughed; pulling her closer to him he just couldn't resist the urge to hold her against him.

“I really want to make you something.” He kissed her then, oh the sweet delight, he’d never felt this way about anyone before.

He turned her around and pushed her in the direction of her room.

“Go on. I’ll be here when you’re finished.” He promised (definitely not going anywhere) He thought to himself.

He started looking through her cupboards and freezer. Mmm, food is definitely not a priority with her, no wonder she’s as light as a feather.

He took her keys from where she had put them and left to go shopping for some breakfast. At a nearby bakery he bought some croissants and bagels and then got them some fresh fruit and yogurt.

He quickly went back, hoping that she hadn't finished with her shower yet. She was still in the shower. He set up the table and made some fresh coffee.

Finally she came out of the room barefoot and wearing a very sexy short skirt with a top that said “the music made me do it.” I’m definitely putting my self control to the test, maybe just one kiss. He thought to himself as he walked over to her. He took her in his arms and kissed her, she responded passionately and they both ended up breathless.

“What was that for?”

He grinned wickedly. “The music made me do it.”

She laughed at his remark, realizing that he was talking about her shirt.
He led her to the table. She took a look at the table and looked at him slightly puzzled.

“Where did you get all this, I know I didn't have that in my cupboards”

“Magic.” He replied with a smirk.

She just shook her head.

They enjoyed breakfast, while talking about everything under the sun. It was with regret that Jared took his leave.

“Thank you for a lovely breakfast. I usually just have coffee.”

He laughed, “I noticed.”

He pulled her into one last embrace bringing his lips gently down on hers. He slid his tongue along her lips, begging for her to let him in. She let him in and he proceeded to explore her mouth with his, loving the feel of her tongue against his and the taste of her. Finally, reluctantly he pulled away, before he completely lost his head.

“I’ll see you later.” He said.

“Promise.” She said dazed.

“Wild horses couldn't keep me away.” Jared replied wickedly.

There was no way that he'd be able to stay away. She'd cast her spell and he was hooked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone. Thank you once again for reading. I'm going to give you 3 updates today. Hope you enjoy them. 1/3