Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 22

He woke up slowly, feeling completely relaxed and content. Alena lay with her head on his chest and her legs entangled with his. She was breathing gently, each breath causing him to shiver slightly.

He was content to just lie there with her in his arms. It had been a long time since any woman had been able to get so completely under his skin actually no other woman had ever had this effect on him before. It was as if he had no control over himself. It scared him, but at the same time it was exciting and new.

She stirred slightly and then opened her eyes, blinking to clear the sleep from them.

She smiled up at him “Morning.”

“He leaned down and kissed her gently then pulled away and smiled.

“I just love waking up next to you.” He whispered to her.

She blushed at his remark. “I like it too.” She whispered back.

She got up slightly and gave him a kiss. Her lips were warm and soft. She flicked her tongue over his lower lip and bit down gently. He opened his mouth allowing her to explore his mouth, he groaned slightly. He felt her smile against his lips at the reaction she was causing, she pulled away slightly. Her eyes had a wicked gleam in them.

“I’ll go make us something to eat.” She started to pull away from him, but before she could get too far he grabbed her around the waist and flipped her so that she was pinned beneath him.

“Oh no you don’t, you can’t kiss me like that and then leave me.” He said his voice husky.

She giggled. “What are you going to do about it?” She asked giving him a coy smile.

“This.”

He started kissing her in her neck, trailing kisses down her collar bone. He felt her shiver. He moved back up and kibbled on her ear, blowing gently into it. He heard her breathing become slightly ragged and felt her heart beat quicken beneath his hand. He smiled wickedly and pulled away from her.

“ I've changed my mind; I think breakfast would be nice.” He teased.

He saw her eyes widen at his words and then narrow. She shoved him onto his back and straddled him.

“And what if I did this?” She said giving him a sexy smile.

She leaned down and started kissing him on his chest while moving her hands slowly down his sides then over his stomach. Her kisses trailed down to his stomach. She licked him and blew lightly over his stomach, causing him to groan and shiver. He heard her laugh softly.

“Still thinking of food?” She asked looking up at him.

He grinned at her and then flipped her over causing her to gasp in surprise.

“I’m only hungry for you.” He said kissing her deeply while letting his hands move over her body slowly. He felt her shiver; he let his hands trail down even lower, caressing her softly.

She moaned.

“Jared … please.”

They’d finally managed to get out of bed. They’d shared a shower which had been very interesting to say the least.

Alena smiled to herself as she scrambled some eggs and made them some toast. Jared was making them some coffee. She felt him coming up behind her; curling his arms around her waist. She leaned back against him, sighing contentedly. There was a knock on the door and Jared took over from her as she went to open it.

Shannon and Tomo were outside; both of them had broad smiles on their faces.

“Good morning Angel face.” Shannon greeted.

“Hello.” Alena replied smiling.

Shannon walked in putting his arm around her and steering her into the apartment.

“I suppose my brother is still here?” He asked with a sly grin.

Alena felt herself turn beetroot red and heard both of them laughing at her.

They walked into the kitchen where Jared was busy dishing up.

“Ah, brother mine, you shouldn't have!” Shannon said as he took one of the plates while Tomo took the other one.

Jared frowned at his brother and band mate. Alena quickly made another batch of eggs and toast for her and Jared.

“What are you doing here?” Jared asked.

“We have a meeting with our label, or did you forget?” Seeing the sheepish expression on Jared’s face he laughed “That’s OK bro, I know you had other things on your mind.” He smirked.

Tomo just laughed, while Alena ducked her head because she was blushing once again. Damn that Shannon! He’s way too clever for his own good. They quickly finished breakfast and Jared went back into Alena’s room to put on his shoes and jacket, leaving her alone with the others.

“Did my brother manage to actually get your phone number this time?” Shannon asked.

Alena just blushed and looked down at her coffee.

Shannon laughed, “I guess that’s a no.”

Tomo feigned puzzlement. “If you didn't give him your number, what were you doing all this time?”

“Nothing you need to concern yourself with.” Jared said as he entered the kitchen.

He handed her his phone while he took hers from the counter. “Please give me your number.” He asked while he saved his number on her phone.

The three of them left; before Jared walked out he pulled Alena against him, giving her a gentle goodbye kiss. “I’ll see you later.”

“I’ll be at the bookstore.” She said.

Shannon grabbed Jared by the neck and dragged him away.

“Come on lover boy, business then pleasure. There’ll be enough time for that later.”

Alena giggled as she watched Shannon dragging Jared away. They were already bickering as they started down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone here's an update for you. Hope you enjoy.