Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 26

Alena had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He was happy, happier than he’d felt in a long time. He hadn't relished the idea of leaving her behind. He looked up and saw Gerard looking at him with a smirk on his face.

“What Gerard.”

“I never thought to see the day you’d be so completely wrapped up by a woman.” He laughed. “You’re acting like a love struck teenager.”

“You’re just jealous, because I’m having all the fun.”

“If it was me on this flight, with a girl like her, I’d definitely be trying to get into the mile high club.” He said with a grin.

“With Frank screaming; ‘Gee, they’re at it again.’ I don’t think so.”

Gerard laughed. “He’d probably try to join in the fun.”

Jared laughed. “I’m not the sharing kind.”

The flight was soon over. He gently shook Alena awake and helped her with the belt. A van was waiting to pick them up and take them to the hotel. Alena was staying with him. He saw her looking the room over. She yawned.

“The meeting with the sponsors is in a few minutes. You don’t have to come along; it will only be a lot of people talking.”

She smiled at him gratefully. “I think I’ll stay here and sleep some more.”
He kissed her gently. “I’ll see you later.”

This was the part that pained him the most. There always had to be one pain in the ass, who thought he knew better.

“Calm down Jay, just nod your head, say yes and in the end we’ll do things our way.” Shannon said.

Jared grinned at his brother. Shannon could usually diffuse his temper.
Finally the talking stopped and they could head back to the hotel.

He went straight to his room. Alena was still in bed fast asleep. The covers had moved and he saw that the t-shirt she wore for sleeping had moved up, revealing a lot more of her to him.

He grinned to himself. He got rid of his clothes and climbed into bed with her. He saw her smiling in her sleep as he settled next to her. He knew she was sleeping, but still he leaned down and kissed her.

Even in her sleep she reacted, kissing him back. He flicked his tongue over her lower lip and she opened her mouth, letting him in. He pulled away from her mouth and started kissing her jaw line, trailing down towards her breasts. She moaned softly, but still remained asleep.

He let his hand move over her stomach raising goose bumps as he moved lower. He let his hand trail even lower smiling to himself, waiting for her reaction to that.

Her eyes suddenly flew open in shock, then seeing him she smiled and relaxed. He brought his hand back up and let his fingers graze her breast.

“I missed you.” He said.

“I can see that.” She said giving him a sexy smile

“I really missed you.” He said making her giggle.

She pushed him over and straddled him.

“Let me help you, but I warn you you’re not allowed to touch.”

She bent down, first kissing him on the mouth then moving over to his neck. She stopped and slowly undressed herself.

She went back to kissing him. Trailing feather light kisses down his chest until she came to his stomach. The tension was killing him. She flicked her tongue over his stomach making him gasp. He reached out to her, but she slapped his hands away.

“No touching.” He groaned in frustration, she was driving him mad.

She flicked her tongue over him again and blew lightly. The sensations that caused pushed him over the edge. He flipped her over, pinning her under him.

“You drive me mad.” He told her in a strained voice.

“I try.” She whispered sexily.

He grinned at her wickedly. “Now it’s my turn.”

He kissed her, and then moved his hand over her breasts. Stroking them lightly, causing a moan to escape her lips. It was his turn to smile.

He let his hand leave her breasts and roam lower. He could feel the tension building in her. He reached still lower and heard her gasp.

“Jared…. Please.”

She begged after a few minutes, straining against him trying to get as close to him as she could.

“Please what?” He teased, knowing what she wanted, but loving the control he had over her.

“Please stop teasing.” He laughed and gave her what she so desperately wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi - sorry for this, but I made a mistake last time I updated and skipped a chapter - go back one and read that.
Sorry again - battling demons and losing sleep is making my brain mush.