Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 31

Ever since the exchange Jared hadn’t left her side.
They walked to their room hand in hand. When they got to the room he pulled her into an embrace and held her tight. She loved his smell and the way she always felt so safe in his arms. She put her arms around him and hugged him back.

“I missed you today.”

“When I thought that you’d been kidnapped my heart did almost stop.” He told her.

“I’m fine, I was a little afraid at first, but after they explained I was okay.” She looked up to him and then pulled his face down to hers. She kissed him gently.

Suddenly she felt herself being lifted up, without breaking the kiss he was carrying her to bed.
He then undressed them both and then just looked at her. He pulled the covers over them both.

“Are you all right Jared?” She asked softly as he pulled her against him and hugged her close.

“I am now; just let me hold you Alena. When I thought you’d been taken I felt as if my world had come to an end. I just need to hold you.”

They fell asleep like that, holding each other close.

She woke up before Jared. She was lying on her side with Jared pressed against her back practically wrapped around her. She just lay there for a few minutes relishing the feel of his body against hers.

She couldn’t believe how much he’d come to mean to her. She just couldn’t bear the thought of being without him. She gently extracted herself from him, trying not to wake him up.

She got up and decided to have a shower. She had just stepped under the water when she felt arms fold around her waist. She gave a startled gasp.

Jared leaned down and kissed her in her neck.

“Let me help you.” He whispered seductively in her ear.

He took the soap and started to lather her. He moved over her back and arms and then started to lather her stomach and breasts. She leaned back against him, her whole body was on fire and her legs were wobbly.

“Jared, if you keep this up my legs won’t be able to support me.” She said breathlessly.

He laughed, put the soap away and turned her around. He started to rinse the soap of her using his hands to get it off. She moaned and just as her legs were about to give in on her he lifted her up and pushed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him.

“I love you.” He whispered against her lips.

“I love you too.” Then she lost all sense as they became one.

The others were already in the dining room when they got there. The atmosphere around the table was tense, and none of them seemed very happy.

“He’s going to go ballistic.” Shannon said grimly. There was anger in his voice.

“Who’s going to go ballistic?” She asked curiously.

Shannon folded the newspaper he’d been reading closed.

“What are you hiding Shannon?” She asked reaching for the paper, but he put his arm on it refusing to let go.

“Let go Shannon.” She said.

“You’d better show them; they’ll find out eventually.” Tomo said with a grim note to his voice.

Alena started to feel anxious, what could have upset even the normally cheerful Tomo?

Shannon let go of the paper and she folded it open. It was one of those gossip rags and right on the front page was a picture of her and Jared walking hand in hand. She wasn’t looking at that picture though, there was another one ... this one made her stomach clench and the blood drain from her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi this is the 3rd update for today, so if you didn't know go back to chapter 29. Hope you enjoy.