You're Not Invisible to Me

I'm Just Saying

After Logan climbed the stairs to the guest room where Katie was, I let out a sigh and leaned against the counter. In the process, my hand found my forehead, rubbing it to try and increase brain activity.

“Logan’s got it covered,” James spoke gently, taking a few steps closer to me.

“Katie never told me she had a thing for him,” I huffed.

“But Logan has a thing for her,” he replied, making me roll my eyes.

This wasn’t my idea! I was going to get ice cream and have girl time with Katie. But James insisted that Logan come and make things better. I swear if this back fires…

“Do you trust me?” he went on after I didn’t reply.

“Yeah, but…”

“Then everything is going to be ok,” he started to smile.

“I don’t know what to do though,” I pouted.

“Aw, someone needs a hug,” he cooed as his hunky arms came around me.

“That doesn’t help anything,” I grumbled.

He tilted his head back to let my eyes catch his. They were glowing with something. Something I’ve seen so many times before… and could no nothing about it! Damn it James. Get your lustful gaze away!

Before I could do anything, he pressed his lips against mine; softly at first. Over time, he deepened them. I shouldn’t be down here making out with him heatedly! I should be upstairs, comforting my friend. But something about James’ control had me staying right where I was.

His lips suddenly detached from mine. Before I knew what was going on, the hold he had on my hips tightened gently, allowing him to lift me up onto the counter. Once the countertop was supporting me, James positioned himself between my parted knees. It gave him the room he needed to replace his lips back upon mine.

We’ve gotten to this point before… a lot. This is when I usually try and put a stop to everything, but something about it all was… relaxing. I figured by now, he knew the boundaries and wasn’t going to try and cross them.

That was until I felt his warm palm run up my side, under my shirt. His smooth, hot touch mixed with the chilliness from my skin, bringing goose bumps over me. Of course I’ve gotten goose bumps before… but never like this… or from James touching me! While a gasp pushed past my lips, my hands came up to his bulky shoulders, giving him a push. He tried to lean in again, but my arms kept him at bay.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, looking at me with those eyes that he can make… that resemble a puppy.

“Why’d you do that?” I shot at him.

“Do what?” he asked, obviously having no clue.

Without saying anything, I lifted my arm up, showing off the raised hairs and bumps that he had caused. As his eyes glanced at it, a smile came over him.

“You liked it,” he continued to smile.

“No!” I quickly shot back.

“It’s ok, I won’t tell anyone,” he snickered playfully as his lips brushed against my neck this time, returning those surface bumps.

“James,” I groaned, trying to push him away again.

“Just because you’re a virgin, doesn’t mean you need to act like one,” he teased.

“Stop it,” I whined, nuzzling my face into his chest.

“I’m not pressuring you. I’m just saying,” he chuckled.

“I love you,” I felt like I had to remind him.

“I love you too,” his smile fought the battle over his lips before he gently placed them on my forehead.

Silence fell over us then. The only sound that could be heard was our steady breathing. Over time, I slid off of the counter and walked into the living room with James following me. He plopped down on the couch, pulling me with him. He didn’t act any differently after our little moment. It always scared me when I stopped him. Flash backs of our high school days would always come flooding back. But he seems fine…

Throughout the rest of the night, I didn’t hear a word from Logan or Katie. I’m taking that as a good thing. I still wasn’t sure about having Logan up there with her… but James assured me it would be fine. I hope he’s right. Katie and I can always have a girl day tomorrow I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo update :D

Ky

comment pleeease :3