You're Not Invisible to Me

I Can Wait

I woke up and it was light out again. The sun was creeping through my curtains and Rizzo was laying in a beam of sunlight, passed out. I shifted a little, trying to move but a pair of arms squeezed me tighter. I shifted my head to see Logan still laying next to me. I thought for sure he would have left but here he still was. I couldn't help but smile a little as I peeled his arms off of my, then headed into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out, he was sitting up, looking slightly confused.

“I was wondering where you went.” he said, slowly smiling as I brushed out my hair. I had just blow dried and gotten dressed, putting on make up. Kylee and I needed to spend some time together today.

“Needed a hot shower.” I said.

“How do you feel?” he asked, running a hand through his tousled hair.

“So much better.” I said with a sigh, collapsing on the bed next to him. He smiled and propped up on an elbow, looking down at me. I couldn't stop the smile that occurred around him.

“I was wondering when I would see that smile.” he said, returning my smile with his own.

“I have such great friends out here.” I said, causing his smile to falter a bit. “I guess I'm over the shock of it but it still sucks.” I said, closing my eyes.

“It'll suck for a while. You just need to forget him.” he said.

“I know. I'll get over it.” I said, reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing his hat, placing it on my own head. He smiled and pushed the rim down over my eyes then pushed it back up.

“Very cute. I might just let you keep it.” he said.

“If not, I'll just steal it.” I said, smirking up at him.

“Oh yeah?” he said, pouncing on me, causing me to scream.

No! Stop!” I squealed as he tickled me everywhere. Even Rizzo started barking at the commotion.

After almost a full minute of torture, he stopped, pinning my hands above my head. He still smiled as he took the hat off and and tossed it somewhere else in the room. I could hear commotion coming from downstairs, meaning Kylee was probably awake by now. I looked back over at Logan just as he pressed his lips to mine. Whoa, whoa, whoa! I gently pushed him away from me, causing him to frown.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I....uh...I thought....uh.” he stuttered. “I thought since you two broke up....”

“Yeah.....two days ago.” I said.

“....I really like you.” he said.

“Logan....you're cute but....” I said.

“But you don't like me.” he said. I sighed and covered my face with my hands.

“I just don't want a relationship right now.” I said. He moved my hands away from my face and leaned down, kissing me again.

“I can wait.” he said.

“Logan....I don't....I don't want any sort of emotions right now.” I said. He sighed and got up, walking over to the door and walking out right as Kylee was about to knock. Ugh, why can't we just be physical!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, so tired!
I'm so glad I've only got 7 weeks left.
Thank god hahaha

Katie

Kylee :)