You're Not Invisible to Me

Music Group

Even though Katie had a little attitude about this whole ‘boy band’ concert, I was super excited. I love music, so going to any concert gave me joy. And when we made it there, there were more than ‘little teeny boppers’ as Katie complained about the whole way there.

We didn’t have to wait in line though. Mr. Boy Band left passes at the door for me along with a guest. Katie and I got to walk right in… and head backstage. Now is when the nervousness sat in… Why was I nervous seeing him? I hated his guts two weeks ago?! How did that little reunion change anything?

“KYLEE!” I heard James’ voice shout as Katie and I were in search of him.

“JAMES!” I called back, playing along with him.

“I’m glad you could come,” he smiled before we shared a quick hug.

“Well, thanks for inviting us,” I replied once we parted, “This is my friend Katie. Katie, this is… James,” I introduced the two, hoping Katie was nice. I may have… not been so nice when I told her about James…

“Nice to meet you,” she grinned brightly. I could tell she was holding stuff in. Thankfully she did though.

“Want to come meet the guys?” he went on as he led us a little farther down to a door that said BTR on it.

Once we were in that room, he told us to chill out while he went and rounded up the guys. When he shut the door behind him, I let out a heavy sigh. I’m so nervous!

“He’s really good looking,” Katie muttered. “Almost as good looking as the guy I met today at Starbucks,” she went on.

“You met a guy today?!” I shot at her teasingly.

“I didn’t get his name. They just got our coffee’s mixed up,” she shrugged.

“Well darn,” I taunted.

“So… are you getting back with your high school sweetheart?” she went on to tease while poking my sides.

“NO!” I shot back.

“You blushed when you saw him,” she snickered.

“I did not,” I countered.

All she did was nod her head with a huge grin creeping across her face. I went on to argue with her more, but the door opened. Three rather good-looking boys piled in with James following.

“Kylee, Katie,” he started while walking over, “This is Kendall, Carlos, and…”

“Logan,” Logan spoke up while stepping in front of Katie as he held his hand out.

“His name’s Logan,” Katie giggled over at me.

“Wait… he’s the guy from Starbucks?” I put together.

“You talked about me?” Logan questioned through a smirk while raising his eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes playfully as they went to have their own little introduction. It didn’t take long to realize that Logan seems… really flirty. But Katie kind of is too, so I guess they’d make a great match.

While they were conversing, I gave my greetings to Kendall and Carlos. They all seemed like nice boys. I just wanted to see them on stage! Their vocal warm up sounded amazing though. But before they went out to be in front of the crowd, they put on jackets that… lit up. I couldn’t help but laugh as they all walked over… with sunglasses as well.

“What?” James snickered while he was adjusting his microphone.

“You guys are so…” I tried to find the right word, but Katie came up with it.

“A boy band,” she giggled along with me.

“Music group,” Carlos corrected her playfully.

“We’ll see about that,” I teased.

I got some kind of playful look from all them in response. After that, it was much longer until they went running out onto stage. Katie groaned as the screams filled the arena. It was a concert though. It was gong to be loud. I just couldn’t wait to see them sing! From their warm ups, they sounded amazing, I could only imagine that their actual music was even better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drake was just on my TV... love him :D

Kylee

comment???