‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

Ce-ele-ebrity

JACKY POV

"Quiet ass, control your girlfriend!" Derek complained.

"I don't think anyone can control her, in his defense." CC pointed out.

"Shea, get back here!" I called. Yeah, that'll work, Jacky, good job.

"Nice attempt." Andy snorted.

"I'm tired." I muttered, rubbing my face.

"Damn fucking deer." Alyssa sighed and I looked at her questioningly.

"Oh, she can't ice skate." She said simply.

"What?" Derek looked at her like she was stupid.

"She can't ice skate, her little toothpick legs splay out like Bambi's in the movie. So, we call her Bambi. Then, we started calling her deer because even though she's only 5'4" she never grew into her legs, she's disproportionate. Her legs are too long and thin. So, we started calling her deer."

"Ah, so like giraffe." Ashley nodded.

"And gazelle."

"And--"

"Shut up!" Andy muttered.

I smiled and shook my head.

"So she's a deer." Alyssa nodded.

"And she just prances around. She's just about as stupid as one." Lucas laughed. "Freezes if you catch her doing something wrong."

"Stop teasing her." Jared snapped. I turned to look at him. They were sort of friends again, until I started dating her...but he'd never defended her like this in front of everyone just for teasing her harmlessly.

"What's it to you?" I asked softly.

"She's my friend."

"You haven't spoken in weeks." I pointed out. "And we're her friends too."

"Hey, don't get mad, you're her boyfriend, you should have stopped it first."

"It was innocent and harmless."

"She cuts herself and she's depressed, she doesn't deserve that."

"I know what she fucking does. Who was there when she carved your fucking bloody initials into her arm? Who was there when she relapsed today? Who is fucking there to clean her up and bandage her every time? It's not fucking you." I yelled, losing my cool. I hardly ever do that, and it was evident on everyone else's face that they were shocked. I was too. I quieted myself down, took a breath. "Don't ever fucking tell me what she does and doesn't deserve. She never deserved something as shitty as you, she could do so much better."

"Look who's talking, she could do better than your little, skinny ass too." He growled.

I winced.

"You think I don't know that? It haunts me everyday." i took a shaky breath. "And if she leaves me for someone who deserves her, rightfully so. But at least I fucking love her."

"Guys!" My head turned to look at where Shea was skipping back. "None of you are any fun! You moved what? Two inches since I left? Ugh! Boring!" She grabbed my hand and tugged me forward. She looked into my eyes, then at Jared, then back at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Don't worry about it."

She looked concerned before nodding.

"We'll talk later then."

I heard Jared snort and I snapped my gaze to see Ronnie give him a death glare for donig so. Shea looked even more worried.

"Jacky?"

"Yeah?" I looked back at her.

"I love you." She hugged me.

"I love you too." I tried to chuckle, but it came out more of an irritated snort I think.

"Give me a piggyback ride?" She looked up at me hopefully.

"What happened to all of your energy?"

"It died." She frowned.

"Of course it did." I sighed.

"Okay, well." Drake said cautiously. "Uh...back to the hotel then."

"Yup!" Shea cheered and I couldn't help but smile with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, listening to The Ready Set, sorry I'm so busy. I've been looking at colleges. I'm in D.C. right now actually. Drove halfway here and made my dad listen to Nevershoutnever, The Ready Set, Skrillex, FIR, The Offspring, BVB, Modest Mouse, Foster the People, One Republic (apparently, despite throwing them in to make him happy, he doesn't like them), and Hot Chelle Rae while I drove. Mostly it was NSN and The Ready Set though...
He's my parent who raised me on Black Sabbath and Kiss and Motley though so I guess I kinda shoulda gone more in that direction...I mean...I sorta did XD whoops. He was sulking while I sang along obnoxiously in my mother's minivan that drifts to the left.
Sorry if this is short (haven't written it at this time, starting with this right now) I'm supposed to be asleep, I have to get up early for an open house.
jessicastewart: yeah, but thanks :D I'm glad you commented and I'm glad you thought it cute!
Dimitri4ever16: I think so too! And I include myself in your group. HYPERNESS RULES!
ChloetheCapricorn: Awe thanks, I appreciate the "get well soon" :) and YAY UPDATE! I'm so glad you like it!
LovelyPixxie: WELL NOW YOU HAVE! :D
HaySay: Pshh, i know, i'll tell it at parties! maybe I'll make some new friends XD

Love you all!
Comment <3
GIMH