‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

And she can't even see,
What she's doing to me,
And that's what makes her doubt herself.

But baby girl, if you'd look in the mirror,
You'd see you brilliance even clearer,
And you could see I can't love anyone else.

And sweet Valentine,
You're all I need
And you're all mine.


- Love 'n A Minor

Shea and Alyssa and the band have taken off. Still on tour, they're enjoying the excitement of real fan meet and greets and more than a few parties. But, some trouble is brewing for the band. Shea's ex is still amongst them and still causing trouble for she and her new boyfriend. Plus, visits from her past aren't helping her recovery from multiple addictions...I mean really, what else can go wrong?

Jacky still hasn't quite gotten his head around the fact he's dating the up and coming lead singer/front...girl of Zipmyheart but he certainly hasn't forgotten a minor detail...she's still a minor. And, with an over protective big-half-brother who feels the need to make up for the years he missed in her life...not to mention said-brother is the frontman of his own band...yeah things can't get much worse. Especially when her bassist ex-boyfriend is trying to win her back and she's...well...and up and coming rockstar.

That awkward moment when your description sucks...well...I hope you all enjoy anyhow XD

Rated R just to be safe, not saying anything is happening as of yet...and I'll probably put a warning within the chapter if it does!

Disclaimer: I don't own the bands. I do own the fictional characters though. I don't own any songs by famous people, but I do own the lyrics that I wrote myself (please read the author comment of chapter 1 for an explanation of what that means). This story is fictional and for entertainment purposes only!