‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

The Past is the Past

JACKY POV

"Jacky?" Shea pressed a kiss to my neck. Both her hands supported herself on my chest.

"Mmm?" I turned my head to give her better access. She sat up straighter instead and I sighed.

"What happened earlier?"

I groaned and pulled a pillow over my head.

"Please, I'm worried about you." She tried.

"Don't worry about it. It was nothing." I snapped. I felt her tense and she got off me. I felt her weight leave the bed and I took the pillow off my face and sat up. "Shea?"

"I was just worried." She whispered, "You didn't need to snap."

"Love, I didn't mean to." I got up and took her hand, bringing her back to the bed. I sat on the edge and sat her on my lap. She took the remote and turned the TV on. "I'm sorry. It was stupid. I shouldn't have overreacted." Oh my God, I'm so whipped. I want to die.

"Please, just tell me what's wrong." She got up and looked at me. I groaned and laid myself back. "Jacky, please."

"Jared was being an ass." I sighed.

I heard her draw a sharp breath of air.

"What did he do?"

"He just yelled was all." I assured.

SHEA POV

I took a breath with closed eyes and nodded.

"Okay, just...please, I don't need you guys at each other's throats." I spoke calmly.

"I know, I'm sorry." He apologized.

I nodded and fidgeted with my bracelet.

"Shea?"

I looked up. He had sat up and was looking straight at me with the most hurt and genuinely upset eyes I'd ever seen him give me.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." His eyes looked pleading, I'd never, ever seen him like this, nor have I imagined he possibly could. He's never looked so vulnerable before, so desperate. I walked over to him and kissed him lightly.

"I love you too, I promise."

"I don't think you understand me." He sounded his normal self again and his arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me on top of him on the bed. "I love you." He kissed my lips. "I love you." He moved to my neck before rolling us so he was on top of me. He held my arms in front of me and kissed up the scars softly. "I love you." He placed a soft kiss over my heart, looking into my eyes.

I looked back at him with a small smile.

"I love you."

He smiled.

"Good, now let's get some sleep, it's late and we have a show tomorrow."

"Fineeeeee," I curled up. I felt his arm drape around me and pull me closer to him softly. "Night."

"Good night, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick update before breakfast, I figured last night's was so short I'd post another short one today to make up for it.

PixieChick101: a lot's wrong with Jared, he's an idiot XD I ikr?! she is like a deer!

jessicastewart: shhhhh shhhhhh you're giving away my story :p

Comment, you likey this chapter? I thought it was cute-sy XD kinda abnormal for me...

<3 GIMH