Opened Wounds

Night night please let the vampires bite

Frank's P.O.V

We got home and I was sent to our room. I sighed and quickly got into my purple PJs, snuggling under the covers. It was cold and lonely without Gee. 

Gerard's P.O.V

30 minutes later we were home, safe and sound. Mom sent Frank to our room and me to the spare. 
"But Mooom! I wanna spend tonight with Frankie." I whined. 
"You heard the doctor. Bed, now." She demanded.  I grumpily dragged myself upstairs, to the dull spare room. It was full of freaky dolls and furry coats, nothing interesting. I sighed. Frank must be so lonely. I suddenly had an idea. I waited 10 minutes until I crawled out of bed, grinning. I crept along the hallway, opening the slightly creaky door. 
"Gee? Is that you?"
"Shhh, be quiet." I whispered. 
"Sorry. Why are you hear?"
"I thought my Frank might be lonely."
"I don't wanna hurt you again Gee."
by this time I'd walked silently to the side of the bed. I layed next to him, whispering huskily in his ear. 
"If anything, I'll be hurting you."
He groaned. Ohhh this would be fun. 
I straddled him and quickly began kissing him, running my hand under his shirt, pinching his nipples. He gasped into the kiss, bucking his hips up. It had been a while since we had any sexual contact as the baby had tired him out. 
"Gee do something!" He demanded, trying to grind against me, desperate for attention. I kissed along his jaw and neck while pulling off his pants and boxers. He shivered as the cold air hit his hard member, groaning. I wasted no time in taking his head into my mouth, sucking lightly and running my tongue around him. I breathed through my nose, making him grunt every time my warm breath hit him. Slowly, I tried taking in more of him. He helped by gently pushing the back of my head. 
"Fuck Gee, so good." He moaned as I deep throated him. I made swallowing motions, making him wriggle and writhe beneath me, his curses coming more often. Then, to finish, I pulled back slightly and sunk my fangs into his length, sucking the odly sweet blood from it.
"HOLY FUCK! Uh, uh GERARD!"
Screamed Frank, bucking his hips wildly from the unexpected ending as he came hard down my throat. I pushed his hips onto the bed, pinning him while I swallowed his load. The door suddenly opened and the light flicked on. Don't be mom, please don't be mom. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Credit to Neon_Skies_Killjoy and VengenceisSynister for the biting the cock idea :3 they never get enough credit for it do here's me crediting them.