Opened Wounds

I mean this, I'm okay!

Franks P.O.V

Mikey was stood at the doorway, Billie behind him. They both gasped at what they saw. We stayed silent for 10 awkward seconds before giggling silently. We invited them inside but they shook their heads. 
"Talk about scarring." Shivered Mikey, turning his back. "Anyway we can't come in. "
I frowned "Do you think I'll hurt you?"
"N-no! Just...the doctor said.."
I felt tears pool over my eyes. I could hurt him. He was scared of me. I'm a monster. 
"Frank? Frankie baby don't cry! Well done Mikey, fucking idiot." Gerard kissed my cheek, pulling my boxers and PJs back up. I shook my head. 
"He's right. I'm a monster Gee. A sick  monster."
"I never said that!"
"Shut up Mikey. Go to bed." Gee commanded. Billie pulled on his mates wrist, looking a little pissed at Mikey. I kissed his cheek and forehead until he fell asleep, sobs occasionally racking his body. 

Mikey's P.O.V

I was dragged into the bedroom and pushed onto my bed. 
"Billie stop being a bitch. I'll apologise in the morning." I sighed, getting under the covers. Why was Billie being violent all of a sudden? Out the corner of my eye I saw Billie get a note from his pocket and put it under his pillow. I made it my mission to discover what it said. 
"Billie?"
"Yeah?"
"Why won't you legalise fertile marriage?"
"It's weird and wrong, go to sleep."
I felt tears sting my eyes. Something in that note had changed him. And I didn't like it. 
-time lapse. Le morning-
I yawned and rolled over, noticing Billie wasn't beside me. A gentle patter of water said he was showering. I looked under his pillow and grabbed the note. I was about to unfold it when the water turned off and footsteps left the bathroom. I shoved the note into my top pocket and grinned as Billie came in, naked, towel drying his hair. He smirked, kissing my cheek. 
"Mornin' babe."
"Heya Billie."
Once we were dressed I secretly moved the note to my pants pocket, wandering downstairs for breakfast. Gerard was already there, and began blushing furiously as I entered. 
"Heya Gee, clean your fangs well this morning?" I asked cockily. He spat out his mouth of Cheerios and started coughing. Donna looked at us, confused. 
"Michael stop it." Billie commanded. Pulling out a chair for me to sit on. I sat and looked at my lap, disappointed that Billie was still being an asshole. 
"You okay Mikes? Don't worry I'm not mad." Gee smiled sympathetically. 
"I'm fine.....Momma may I be excused?"
"Of course honey." She replied, going back to looking at the news paper. 
"Michael, what's wrong? Tell me please." Billie said sternly, holding my wrist. I snapped my hand away. 
"For goth's SAKE! Stop acting like my mother! I'M fuckin' fine, it's you whose different!" I shouted, storming upstairs.