Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Arrivals and Shopping trips

I signed and looked at my watch again, she was late, it was nearly Twelve and she wasn’t here. I began to think back to that phone conversation.

“I’m coming to visit,” She squealed loudly, I pulled the phone away from my ear and laughed at my overly hyper best friend.

“I land Friday night at ten, I’ll get a taxi to your house,” she said,

“I can pick you up,” I offered.

“Don’t be silly girl,” she demanded, “we both know you’d get lost,” she finished with a chuckle.

I smiled at the memory but then heard the doorbell ring, I walked over and pulled it open, I heard a squeak and the next think I know, I’m on the floor with Emilie hugging me. I groaned and pushed her off. We both stood up and she grabbed her bag. I closed the door before walking upstairs, Emilie followed slowly behind me. When we reached my room, Emilie put her bag in the corner, I grabbed my PJ’s.

“You change in here, I’m going to the bathroom,” I explained, Emilie nodded. After getting dressed into my PJ’s, I walked back to my room, I knocked on the door before I entered. She was sitting on my bed.
“Tops and tails alright with you?” I asked, she nodded and grabbed one on my pillows before going to the end of my bed. Once we were both under the covers, I made sure her feet were a good distance from my face before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning to a foot in the face, it didn’t hit hard enough to bruise but still hurt.

“Ow,” I whined, I pushed her feet away and sat up, Emilie began to stir and sat up. “You kicked me in the face,” I said as I got out of bed and walked to my wardrobe, I grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom, after having a quick shower, I got dressed and walked back to my room.

“Where’s your shower?” Emilie asked, I showed her were the shower was before going down to the kitchen. I noticed my was there and making pancakes.

“hey mom, need some help?” I questioned, she turned and looked at me before nodding, I began to they the ingredients ready as mom mixed them. When I batter was ready, I left to get Emilie and Brooke while mom made the pancakes.

I walked into Brookes room to find her reading a baby name book. She looked up at me when I entered. I sat beside her on the bed.

“What name are you thinking of?” I asked, I pulled the book down and turned to look at me.

“Paige Claire Danvers if it’s a girl and Jacob Charles Danvers if it’s a boy,” She answered, I nodded,

“Nice names," I said with a smile,
“Johnny helped me,” she replied, I looked at her in shock.
“Matt’s friend Johnny?” I asked, she nodded and then sat up, she looked at me.

“Do I smell pancakes?” she questioned.

“Yep,” I stated, she quickly got up and walked out of the room, I walked to my room and knocked, “Pancakes are ready.” I exclaimed as I began to walk down the stairs. Emilie soon followed. When I entered the kitchen I saw Brooke at the table already eating her pancakes happily.

After breakfast, Emilie said that she wanted to go shopping, I happily obliged. We borrowed mom’s car, Brooke decided that she wanted to come. Once we arrived at the Mall, we first went to the maternity shops, Brooke got a few things. We then went to Hot Topic, a shop I knew well, I got most of my clothes here. After a few hours, Brooke wanted food.

“KFC?” I asked, Brooke shook her head.

“Burger King,” Emilie suggested, Brooke looked as though she was thinking but then shook her head. After ten minutes Brooke decided she wanted pizza, we headed up to Pizza Hut and were sat down straight away. We got a pizza to share, Brooke ate the most.

“Kira,” I heard a voice say and looked up to see Matt and the guys, I waved,

“Hey Matt,” I said with a small smile,

“That’s Matt, his hot,” Emilie whispered in my ear, I nodded.

“Okay, I’m finished, I can’t eat anymore,” Brooke exclaimed pushing the last slice of pizza way. Jimmy quickly reached out and grabbed it.

“Guys this is Emilie, Emilie this is Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, Brian and Johnny,” I introduced, Brian’s eyes seemed to be fixated on Emilie, I nudged her.

“Hey guys,” she replied with a wave, I paid the bill and stood up. I waited for the others to stand and then we left the restaurant. I noticed how close to my sister Johnny was, it was really cute. I was struggling with my bags and Brookes bags, I felt a hand grab mine,

“Give me some of those,” I heard Matt’s voice demand, I quickly gave him half the bags. We began to walk in the direction of the car park, putting all the bags in the trunk, I turned to Matt and smiled.

“Thanks,” I said and kissed his cheek.

“your welcome,” he replied and brought his lips to mine in a sweet closed mouth kiss.
“Do you wanna go out tonight?” I heard him ask, I looked at him.

“I can’t leave Emilie on her own,” I stated,

“Brian’s gonna ask her out, it can be a double date,” He suggested, I nodded. “Okay then, yea,” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler,
I'm aware that it ia crap,
Comment please, even just to tell me its crap.