Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Let Me Be The One Who Calls You Baby All The Time

Matt P.O.V

I walked to the door after it was knocked on, opening it Brian walked in. he turned to look at me and then laughed,

“You look nervous,” he commented, I nodded and began to pace, he put his hand on my shoulder once I stopped, “What’s wrong?” he asked, I shook my head as I looked down.

“Nothing lets just go,” I said, I grabbed my jacket and began to walk to the door, Brian slowly followed me. Once I had locked the door, I walked over to my car, Brian followed and got in the passenger seat. I was starting to have feelings for Kira, I could have feelings for her, she’s a bet.

I pulled up outside her house and got out of the car, I walked to her front door, Brian was following me. I knocked on the door and not even two minutes later it was open and I was staring into Kira’s beautiful blue eyes. She looked stunning, her blonde hair framed her face, I gulped, I really do like her.

Emilie appeared behind her and walked over to Brian,

“Mom, we’re going now,” Kira said, she stepped out the door and closed it behind her, I reached for her hand and pulled her to me.

“You look beautiful,” I complimented, she blushed and looked down, I led her to the car.
“Your in the back Brian.” I told him as I opened the passenger side for Kira.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I stopped the car and got out, after helping Kira out we began to walk towards the restaurant. We we’re seated by the waiter, I sat beside Kira and took her hand under the table. She looked up and smiled at me, I kissed her and she giggled softly, I pulled away and looked down at her.

“I’m still getting use to that,” she stated with a laugh, “Its kind of sad really, my babysitter has had sex and I’m just starting to kiss,” she began to laugh and was soon joined Emilie who had accidentally spat her water on Brian,

“Sorry,” she squealed as she grabbed a napkin and tried to wipe the water away.

After we had ordered, I turned to look at Kira, she had stood up,

“Just going to the toilet,” She said, I smelled and nodded,

“Don’t fall down the toilet this time,” Emilie suggested.

“That was one time,” Kira whined and walked to the toilet. I laughed and turned to Emilie.

“We were out at a diner and she went to the toilet, when she didn’t come back after twenty minutes, I went to find her, she was trying to dry her skirt under the hand drier,” Emilie told the story, Myself and Brian burst out laughing.

When Kira came back she noticed us trying to hold in are laughter. She glared at Emilie and then grabbed her bag, she began walking towards the door.
“Kira wait,” Emilie Called, standing up. Kira turned to glare at her again.

“You promised, you said you’d never tell anyone,” Kira said as she ran out the door, I got up grabbed my jacket and ran after her. I saw her walking down the path and ran to her, grabbing her arm, she turned and tried to push me away.

“We were just joking,” I stated as I tried to hug her. She was in tears.

“You don’t know how embarrassing it was to have to get my mom to come bring me a pair of jeans,” she said, I nodded and held her.

“I wanted to ask you something tonight,” I said, she looked up at me, her eyes red and cheeks tear stained.

“What?” she questioned, I gulp as I felt the nervousness from before come back.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked, she looked up at me with wide eyes. She opened her mouth but seemed to struggle for words, closing it she nodded. I gripped her tighter and took her hand, “Lets go watch a movie at my house,” I suggested, she nodded and followed me as I walked to the car.

“What about the others?” Kira asked, I looked at the restaurant door,

“I’ll be right back, you get in the car,” she nodded and got in the car while I ran back into the restaurant.

“Your gonna have to get a taxi home,” I told them, they nodded and I put money on the table.
“Here’s the money for our order.” Brian nodded.

When I got back to the car, I drove to my house. When we both got out, I locked the door and took Kira’s hand, pulling her lightly to my front door. When we entered I saw my Mom in the kitchen, I walked through, pulling Kira behind me.

“Mom,” I called, she turned and gasped, this was the first time I ever brought a girl to meet her.
“Mom this is my girlfriend, Kira, Kira this is my Mom,” I introduced, my shook Kira’s hand.

“Pleasure to meet you, Mrs Sanders,” Kira said, my mom looked at her and smiled.

“You can call me Kelly,” Mom exclaimed, Kira nodded and smiled.

“Is dad here?” I asked mom, she shook her head,

“No his still in Chicago,” I nodded and pulled Kira towards the stairs.

“We’re gonna watch a movie,” I told mom, she nodded and I began to walk up the stairs with Kira following closely behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked,
comment please!