Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

I found my place in the world

Back to Kira's P.O.V

I sat on Matt’s bed as he put on a movie, he pressed play and that came to sit beside me, my back was against the head board. I looked at the T.V to see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, it was my favourite movie, I loved at Matt and smiled.

“I love this movie,” I exclaimed, Matt smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. The movie began and I settled down to watch it, my head was on Matt’s shoulder. When it was over, I yawned and looked at my watch, It was only 10:30. I looked at Matt and smiled at him, I was about to ask where the bathroom was but was interrupted when I stomach growled loudly, I blushed and looked down.

“Guess your hungry,” Matt said with a laugh, I looked at him and nodded, he began to stand,
“Come on lets get you some food,” Matt said as he took my hand and we walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

“Alright you sit at the table and I’ll make you something,” Matt said as he pointed to the table, I nodded and walked over. I sat in the chair that was facing Matt. He pulled bread from the bread bin, resting it on the counter top. I looked down at my hands as they rested on the counter. It wasn’t long before Matt placed a sandwich in front of me, he sat beside me with his own sandwich, I smiled at him.

“Thanks,” I said as I kissed his lips,

“Eww PDA,” a female voice exclaimed loudly causing me to pull away from Matt, I looked up to see his sister in the doorway.

“Amy, get out of here,” Matt growled at her, she smirked knowing that she was annoying him. I looked down at my food and began to eat, I wasn’t like those girls that had no curve and eat rabbit food, I enjoyed food, it’s the path I wanted to take in like. I wanted to be either a chief or a photographer, I enjoyed doing both of them. When I was finished, I looked up to see Matt smiling down at me.

“What?” I asked,

“I love that your not afraid to eat,” he admitted, I nodded and looked down smirking.

“Its vital for my survival,” I stated smugly, he laughed and grabbed the back of my neck pulling my face closer to his.

“Smartass!” he exclaimed, I giggled as he brought his lips to mine. I felt my cheeks heat up at the contact. He smirked and bit my lip softly, I yelped but was muffled by his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, he responded instantly. I pulled away slowly, I was breathless, I looked up at Matt and grinned widely. I pecked his lips softly.

“Can you bring me home?” I asked, he nodded and stood grabbing his keys. I followed him to the front door,

“I’m dropping Kira home,” he said, I heard footsteps coming in our direction. His mom came towards us.

“Nice meeting you Kira, don’t be a stranger,” Kelly said, she then turned to her son,
“Drive safe,” she demanded, he nodded and then we were out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked,
comment or I'm not writing more, thats not a threat its a promise!
I'm not trying to be a bitch but seriously if you like my story you won't mind commenting.
alot of you do and I thank you for that!