Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Could stare at your face for the rest of my days.

Matt was quiet for the whole drive to may house, not saying one word to me, he had a thoughtful look on his face. When we pulled up outside my house Matt went to unbuckle his seatbelt,

“Don’t bother, I’ll be fine walking to my door alone,” I stated as I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door, “Matt I really like you, I don’t understand though, your so carefree one minute and the next you won’t even look at me, What did I do?” I questioned, he looked at me in shock.

“You did nothing, that’s the point your perfect, to good for me,” he said looking into my eyes,

“Don’t say that,” I demanded as I wiped my eyes, I didn’t even notice the tears before. He grabbed my hands and kissed both palms.

“I really like you too!” he exclaimed as he kissed me softly, I pulled away and smiled at him,

“I better go, call me tomorrow?” I asked, he nodded and released my hands, I got out of the car.

“Goodnight Kira,” He said barely above a whisper.

“Goodnight Matt,” I replied as I closed the car door and walked to my front door, when I entered, I saw Emilie on the couch talking to my mom, when Emilie noticed me standing me the doorway she got up and ran to me, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry about before,” she stated, I waved it off.

“I overreacted,” I replied as I hugged her back. When I pulled away, she smirked down at me.

“What happened at Matt’s house?” she asked, I shrugged and looked up at her with a grin.

“He asked me to be his girlfriend, I met his mom and he made me a sandwich,” I answered, I heard a squeal and saw mom come running out of the sitting room.

“He asked you, aww that’s so cute,” she exclaimed, I blushed and looked down.

“Well I’m tired,” I said while yawning, “I’m gonna go to bed, See you guys in the morning,” I stated while heading up the stair.

“I’m gonna go to,” I heard Emilie say as she followed me upstairs. I headed for the bathroom and removed my makeup before going to my room and getting into my PJ’s. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys liked.