Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

All Screwed Up

It had been a months since we moved to Huntington, a month since Matt asked me to be his girlfriend and I was the happiest I had been since before my dad died. I was falling for Matt, he was all I thought about, Brooke was now seven months pregnant and has left school for maternity leave. I pulled a black t-shirt over my head as I got ready for Matt’s band, Avenged Sevenfold’s show tonight. It was half seven, Matt was coming to get me at eight, I hurriedly removed my tracksuit bottoms and pulled on a pair of tight black jeans. I walked over to my bed once I had finished getting ready, switching on my stereo, I put in HIM’s, Greatest Lovesongs, Vol. 666 Album, It's All Tears (Drown in This Love) came on, it was my favourite song on the album, I began to sing along.

I heard the doorbell ring, I got up and walked downstairs, I saw that I mom had already got it, Matt stood at the end of the stairs, he looked good in his muscle shirt.

“You early,” I commented once I got close enough, he smiled,

“Complain if I’m late, complain if I’m early,” he sighed, I giggled and grabbed his outstretched hand. He entwined his fingers with mine and pulled me in the direction of the door.

“Bye mom, see you later,” I called out, Matt closed the front door after we left. When we got in the car he started to drive to the venue he was playing at. Arriving Matt parked the car in the car park, he got out and I followed suit. He grabbed my hand after locking the car and led me to the door. We got past the bouncers no problem, when we got backstage, I was tackled to the floor by Zacky.

“Your gonna kill her, get up fat boy,” Matt demanded, Zach was lifted off of me, I stood and looked around, after waving I sat on the small couch in the corner, Matt joined me. I looked up at him, he had a smile on his face.

“I have a surprise for you,” He whispered as he rested his face in my neck, his lips brushed the skin, I smiled and pulled his face up before putting my lips to his in a passionate kiss. After pulling away, I glanced up at Matt.

“What’s my surprise?” I asked, he laughed and looked down at me.

“Its not a surprise if I tell you, just wait and see,” he demanded, I pouted and sighed loudly seeing that he wasn’t budging.

Half way through the set, Matt suddenly stopped and looked out at the audience,

“Okay the next song is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend, this is Warmness of the soul,” Matt introduced, I felt tears coming to my eyes, knowing that he cared about me.
Matt looked at me the whole way through the song, I smiled and sang along, knowing the words from when I had watched him practise. The show was amazing, I didn’t want it to end, but all good things must come to an end. I sighed as the Matt said goodnight to the audience, he walked towards me and smiled. I hugged him tightly once he reached me, he was sweaty but I didn’t care, I’d put up with it, he was mine and that was all that mattered, I pulled back from the hug long enough to put my hands on Matt’s cheeks and kiss him, his lips were soft as mine pressed hard against them, Matt smiled into the kiss, his arms wrapping tightly around my waist to hold me in place, his tongue ran along my bottom lip begging for entrance, I instantly open and felt his tongue enter my mouth. The kiss was intense but I had to pull away, I needed to breath. I looked up at Matt, still breathing hard, I saw guilt in Matt’s eyes, confused I pulled put of Matt’s arm.

“I’m gonna get my mom to pick me up,” I exclaimed as I walked to the door.

“I can drop you home,” I heard him say, I looked back, my face showing my emotions and telling him that I noticed the guilt in his eyes.

“Yeah you can, I just don’t want you to,” I stated as I walked out the door, when I was outside the venue, I called my mom, she agreed to pick me up. She said she’d be about ten minutes, this gave me time to come up with a reason why Matt would be feeling guilty.

I noticed my moms car pulling up, I quickly got in the car as I saw Matt come out of the building, he saw me and gave a small wave, his eyes still showing guilt. I looked down at my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isn't one of my best chapters, it was all i could come up with, i'm running out of idea's and am getting the feeling of apathy towards this story, the lack of comment also isn't helping. i'm thinking of not continuing the story.