Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Swear to shake it up

I arrived at school and walked through the door, Matt had called me apologizing, saying he was just confused about his feelings, I walked to my locker and grabbed my books, turning I saw Matt, he hugged me tightly, I hadn’t seen him since Friday, the night of his show.

“I missed you,” He whispered, I felt him kiss my neck.

“I missed you too,” I replied.

“Why did you wait so long then?” he asked, face still buried in my neck.

“I need time,” I confessed, he nodded and pulled back, looking in my eyes.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you,” He whispered, I smiled believing every word that came from his mouth. He leaned in and kissed me softly, pressing my back against the lockers. I smiled into the kiss, I missed his kisses. Matt pulled back and looked at me again.

“What have you got now?” he asked, I pulled out my timetable, still not knowing it even after a month.

“Chemistry,” I said with a sigh, it was my worst subject. He nodded, I pulled out of his arms and smiled. “I gotta go, see you at lunch,” I said as I began to walk to chemistry. When I arrived, I noticed a kid standing beside Mr. Becket. He had short brown hair and blue eyes. I looked down and started walking towards my seat, it was at the window in the back of the room.

“Class this is Chris Miller, he moved here from Nevada,” Mr Becket stated, “Why don’t you go sit beside Kira, you can be her partner.” Mr Becket said. I sighed and put my hand up, Chris walked over and sat next to me.

About half way through the class, I felt like someone was staring at me, turning I saw Chris, I sighed and glanced at him.

“Are you okay?” I asked, he nodded and looked back at his desk, I felt bad for being a bitch.
“You wanna sit with me and my friends for lunch?” I asked, he looked at me in shock.

“Yeah thanks,” he answered, I noticed Jimmy watching from across the room, I gave him a small wave, which he returned before going back to taking notes.

“So what was the staring about?” I asked, he looked at me and blushed,

“You look really familiar,” He answered, “I think you know my cousin Mike Reynolds, he lived in Salt lake city,” he said, I looked at him in remembrance.

“Your Mike’s cousin Chris, but that means that your..” I stuttered,

“Gay,” he stated, he nodded his head. “Yea I’m gay,” he said. I looked down, feeling stupid for thinking he was staring at me for a different reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it,
I know it was crap, I promise to try to make the next chapter better.
leave a comment.