Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Take some comfort knowing that your mine.

Matt P.O.V

I was sitting at the table during lunch waiting for Kira to arrive. Jimmy was sitting across for me rambling on about something that happened in chemistry, I wasn’t paying him any attention as I stared at the cafeteria door.

“.. and then he flirted with her,” Jimmy exclaimed, I ignored him and continued staring at the door. “Matt are you even listening to me?” Jimmy questioned, I glanced at him and nodded.
“This dude was flirting with Kira in chemistry.” Jimmy stated, I turned to look at him, my eyes narrowed.

“Did she flirt back?” I asked, Jimmy shook his head, “Who is this guy?” I questioned Jimmy, eyes still narrowed.

“The new kid, Chris Miller,” Jimmy answered, I nodded my head as the cafeteria door opened. Kira walked in, she had new kid following behind her, when she reached the table, I stood up and hugged her tightly. “Who’s your friend?” I whispered in her ear, she giggled when my breath hit her neck.

“His Chris,” she answered as she pulled back. “Chris this is Matt, my..” I began but was cut off by Matt.

“Her boyfriend,” I stated, putting emphasising the boyfriend,
“I heard you were trying to flirt with Kira,” I said as I narrowed my eyes. “Just stay away from her,” I exclaimed.

Kira P.O.V

I glared at Matt and walked over to stand beside Chris, he looked scared.

“Don’t tell me who I can and can’t be friends with,” I spat out, people around the cafeteria began to stop what they were doing and watch Matt and me argue.

“I’m just watching out for you,” Matt stated, I laughed,

“More like trying to control me,” I gritted out. Matt sighed,

“I’m sorry, I don’t do well under pressure, I really like you and don’t trust him,” Matt said as he pulled me to him. I pushed back away from Matt and sighed.

“I like you too!” I exclaimed,

“You don’t have to worry about me stealing her,” Chris said with a laugh, Matt looked up at Chris with narrowed eyes.

“What is she not good enough for you,” Matt asked as he began to walk towards Chris with his hand already made into a fist, I ran in front of Chris.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” Chris tried to reason with Matt, Matt glared.

“What way did you mean it then?” He asked, I sighed and put my hand on Matt’s chest once he got close enough.

“Matt, his gay,” I explain, Matt’s unclenched his hand and looked at me as his cheeks began to redden, he glanced sheepishly at Chris and flashed him his dimples.

“Sorry,” He stated as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

“Its okay, I understand that you’d be upset, Mike was right, she’s a fox,” Chris said while pointing his finger at me and smiling at Matt.

“Mike?” Matt questioned, he looked at me.

“Chris’s cousin.. My ex,” I answered, he looked at me quickly, “He lives back in Utah,” I answered, already knowing what that look meant. I grabbed Matt’s water, it was sitting half empty on the table, unscrewing the lid, I opened the bottle and put it to my lips, I tilted the bottle before gulping the water down. I heard the bell and put the lid back on before grabbing Matt’s hand and pulling him to English.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked