Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Visitors

It was a month since I met Chris, we are currently waiting for Emilie to arrive, she has been wanting to meet Chris since she found out about him, she’s always wanted a gay friend. I laughed as Chris talked about the guy he had his eyes on.

“His got brown eyes and their just so nice,” he exclaimed,

“Couldn’t think of anything better, like dark pools of chocolate,” I heard from behind us, turning I saw Emilie standing there, see had a suitcase in her hand.
“I’m staying for the week, hope that’s ok,” she said as she dropped it on the floor and began running towards me, I stood up and opened my arms, waiting for my hug. She knocked me to the ground, falling on top of me, knocking the wind out of my lung. She squeezed me, making it even harder for me to breathe.

“Can’t.. breathe,” I wheezed out, she looked at my face, which was going purple.

“Oh.. Shit, sorry,” she said as she stood up, I curled up in a ball on the floor, I could faintly hear the front door open, footsteps approaching us.

“What’s wrong with her?” Zacky asked,

“Emilie tackled her, then squeezed the life out of her,” Chris answered, I coughed and rolled over.

“I didn’t get you that hard, you big baby,” Em stated, I flipped her of and tried to sit up, failing miserably, I fell back.

“You okay babe?” Matt asked as he crouched down and helped me up off the floor, I weakly nodded and fell down on the couch.

“Chris, this bitch is Emilie, Bitch this is my bestie Chris,” I said, Emilie gave me a fake hurt expression before burying her face in Brian’s chest, he gladly ’comforted’ her. I laughed and began to stand again. “I was joking, I love you.” I admitted to Emilie, she turned and jumped on me again, I fell down on the couch and wrapped my arms around her.

“I love you too, and I missed you,” She stated, she kissed my cheek and stood up.
“I’m bring this bag to your room.” she said as she picked up her bag and walked upstairs, Brian began to follow, he had a smirk on his face.

“Sit,” I demanded, pointing a finger at him, he sighed but complied.

“Your whipped and she’s not even your girlfriend,” Zach said, he began to laugh, this got a nasty look from Brian and myself.

“Shut up Zachary,” I threatened, he visibly gulped, “That’s what I thought,” I smirked, Emilie walked back down stairs and jumped into my lap, causing me to whine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked and plan on leaving a comment, I already know whats gonna happen in the end but will not be finishing unless I get comments.