Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

We can live like Jack and Sally.

That week passed by to quick and soon we were standing in the airport, Brian and the guys were here this time, Matt was trying to comfort me as I watched my best friend walking to her gate.

“I’ll miss you Kir-Bear,” Emilie screamed, I began to laugh through my tears.

“I’ll miss you Em,” I shouted back, when I could no longer see Emilie, Matt took my hand and led me from the airport, my cheeks still wet with salty tears.

“Its alright, you’ll see her soon,” Matt reassured as he open the passenger door for me, I thanked him and got in, soon we were on the way to Matt’s house, his parents were having a barbeque and wanted me to come. I gladly accepted the offer and soon Matt and me were walking through his front door and straight to the kitchen. Kelly greeted me with a hug and I finally got to meet Matt’s dad, Jack, his family were all nice, with the exception of Amy, the bratty sister.

“No, no thank you Kelly, I’m stuff,” I said, through my laughter as Matt dad began another joke. Matt’s life seemed perfect compared to my own, I couldn’t understand why he was with me. I was lost in my thoughts but was soon brought back when I felt Matt take my hand in his and excuse us from the table. I was led to his room.

“Wanna watch a movie?” Matt asked, I nodded and smiled when I saw him pull ’A Nightmare before Christmas’, off the shelf. I loved this movie.
After starting the movie, Matt lay beside me, his arm holding me tightly to his side, my head on his chest, I sang along to most of the song, I was a little embarrassed but couldn’t control myself, they were meant to be sang. It got my favourite part, when Jack is in Christmas town. I watched the movie in content and sighed when it was over. I heard my phone beep and picked it up.

“Hello,” I said,

“Honey, you need to come to the hospital, Brooke’s in labour,” I heard my mothers voice say.

“But its early,” I stated, frantically,

“I know, the doctor’s say everything will be alright, the baby is fully developed,” Mom reassured, I nodded and said goodbye before hanging up, turning to Matt.

“Brooke’s in labour, I need to go to the hospital,” I said, he looked at me as I stood.

“I’ll bring you,” he exclaimed,

“You don’t have to,” I replied, he shook his head, waving me off.

“Come on, you might want to call Johnny too,” he stated, I nodded as we headed for the car. Once inside, I pulled out my phone and dialled Johnny’s number.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
hope you liked it, the drama will be coming soon, for those of you who asked,
leave a comment please.