Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Introducing Baby Jacob

“Hello,” Johnny answered,

“Johnny, it’s Kira, Brooke’s in labour,” I said, I nearly laughed when I realized that I wasn’t breathing.

“Shit, she’s early, I’ve no way of getting there,” Johnny replied, he sound like he was ready to have a panic attack.

“We’ll come and get you,” I stated, he agreed before hanging up. I turned to look at Matt, he had began to drive. “Matt, we gotta get Johnny,” I said, he nodded and turned at the next left, heading for Johnny’s house. I leaned back in my seat, head resting against the seat, I saw Johnny’s house in the distance, smiling in relief. As soon as we stopped outside Johnny’s house, I saw him running out of the house and to the car, pulling the car door open, he practically dove into the backseat. Matt began to drive.

Arriving at the hospital, I waited for Matt to park the car before jumping out and running to the reception.

“I’m here for Brooke Danvers,” I told the receptionist, she nodded before searching the computer,

“She in the delivery room, the waiting room is just down the hall, last door on the right,” she replied, I nodded and started to run down the hallway with Johnny and Matt following, I burst through the door of the waiting room and sat down. Johnny sat on the chair to my right, Matt sat on my left, Johnny was shaking nervously, I grabbed his hand.

“She’s gonna to fine, the doctors told my mom that the baby is fully developed,” I reassured, he nodded and gripped my hand tighter, not even twenty minutes later, the waiting room door opened and mom walked in dressed in her scrubs. She was smiling.

“You have a nephew,” She exclaimed and told us to follow her. When we reached Brookes room, I saw a very tried looking Brooke sitting up in bed, a bundle of blue blankets in her arm and a smile on her face. I walked over to her and saw the most beautiful baby boy ever, he was sleeping. “Awe his so cute,” I cooed.

“Duh, he is my baby,” Brooke stated, she began laughing but had to stop when he started to stir in her arms. “His name is Jacob Charles Danvers.” Brooke proudly stated, I smiled widely and noticed Matt and Johnny still at the door, I motioned them over. They hesitated before coming over to the foot of the bed.

“Can I hold him?” I asked, Brooke nodded before carefully passing me Jacob. I smiled down at him as his eyes flickered open.

“Please don’t tell me you want one to,” Mom exclaimed, laughing loudly, I noticed Johnny carefully sit beside Brooke on her bad, taking her hand he kissed it, it was cute to watch but I felt like I was watching their private moment, looking away, I began to walk towards Matt.
“His adorable.” Matt stated, taking Jacobs tiny hand in his own.

“This is Uncle Mattie," I said, Matt looked at me before kissing my cheek. I glanced over at Brooke, seeing her smiling I passed her back the baby.

“You want to hold him?” She asked Johnny, he nodded and smiled before taking Jacob from Brooke’s arms.

“His so small,” Johnny stated, his finger brushed against Jacobs cheek causing his eyes to open, I could have sworn that Jacob smiled as he saw Johnny, but that could have just been my imagination.

“Honey, could you go back to the house and grab Brooke and Jacobs things?” Mom asked, I looked at Matt and he nodded.

“Yea, I’ll be back as quick as I can,” I replied, taking Matt’s hand, we left the hospital and got in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please I need to know weather to like it or not!